Organic cleaners | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Organic cleaners

agrantnz

May 6, 2014
New Zealand
Real Name
Aaron Grant
Hi everyone, hope I have this in the right section.
I have a commercial customer who makes certified organic makeup. The managed just recently changed and said to keep their certification even the cleaning chemicals have to be organic. Sure, not too much of a problem with basic carpet cleaning, just use a bit of organic vinegar in the mix should be good (not the first time we have had to use vinegar to clean). But I guess my biggest problem is as they make moisturizer and other such greasy products, it there an organic remover or even a vlm way of dealing to these spots?
Doesn't have to be great, just work (its not a big job, only once a year)

Thanks for answering this long shot

Sent from my SM-G900I using TMF Forums mobile app

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
Hi everyone, hope I have this in the right section.
I have a commercial customer who makes certified organic makeup. The managed just recently changed and said to keep their certification even the cleaning chemicals have to be organic. Sure, not too much of a problem with basic carpet cleaning, just use a bit of organic vinegar in the mix should be good (not the first time we have had to use vinegar to clean). But I guess my biggest problem is as they make moisturizer and other such greasy products, it there an organic remover or even a vlm way of dealing to these spots?
Doesn't have to be great, just work (its not a big job, only once a year)

Thanks for answering this long shot

Sent from my SM-G900I using TMF Forums mobile app
Yes, call Magic Wand . Just got their catalog and they have several products labeled organic. Thymol, Spring Fresh Deodorizer, and Citra - Pure which has 95 percent pure organic solvents . Citra-Pure can be had pure orange or orange / soy blend . (877)- 926-3748 is the number to call . I'm sure there are other companies that offer organic cleaners but that one came to mind first . Hope it helps !!
All the Best, Ed

Reactions: accentsincleaning