aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
If you use it for spotter here & there it might be ok. I use mine for 8 hours solid a day, and the battery they put in the one I bought was supposed to run for "Up to 50 gallons on one charge". Was not even a third that capacity. Nice chassy, takes less room than the Mytee 6002.
I like "Nice Chassis":D Especially when they take up less room!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Trying to say yer Flaming Gay?:p
Your either gay or not old enough to know he wrote that when he was straight. And since we all know your older than dirt that makes you...

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
If you use it for spotter here & there it might be ok. I use mine for 8 hours solid a day, and the battery they put in the one I bought was supposed to run for "Up to 50 gallons on one charge". Was not even a third that capacity. Nice chassy, takes less room than the Mytee 6002.
When my battery went bad I went on eBay and got a one size larger battery. Lasted 3 years.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Your either gay or not old enough to know he wrote that when he was straight. And since we all know your older than dirt that makes you...

One of favorite songs of his...dont think cuz he was married he wasn't a lil too 'happy' on the 'other' side.
You know.. kinda like yourself!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
One of favorite songs of his...dont think cuz he was married he wasn't a lil too 'happy' on the 'other' side.

Sounds like a man speaking from a experience.

powerwashcarpetcleaning

Jul 17, 2012
Palmdale, CA
Real Name
Walter Arauz
Oh definitely a great guy to do business with. The specs Penguin sent him to sell and the specs of what I received weren't in the same ballpark. HE went to bat to do right by us, and I believe he was ready to eat the loss of the sale himself. I think I got my bank to reverse the charge, I had in black & white what I paid for was not what I received. Steam-brite is solid in my book.
I havent bought from steam brite in a while but Donald is a stand up guy and helped me when I bought through them and walked me through a lot as I got started. Also fixed any issues I had ASAP as some did pop up.