george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I was tempted but I'm not buying Vibe.

No way am I spending money with Biden coming in. I'm holding on to my money. That jackass might shut down the whole Country. Who knows whats coming.

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
I have not used Ds2 for a long time back when i started encapping with the cimexs. Think i will try it again thanks for the info.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Peter ... So your saying distilled water makes a big difference in the performance of Just Gone.

I guess I will buy 5 gallons and give it a try.

Do you ever add Just Gone to your encap

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
Yes i add 12 oz. of stabilized clo2 to my encap for sanitizing straight from clo2 gallon. Pet spots i use 12 oz. of clo2 mixed in distilled water in gallon and also used for disenfecting spraying using electrostatic sprayer. Distilled water is just like soft water.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Peter watch this about clo2

This is Oxy-Dry on clo2. I hope he doesn't mind me showing this here.

I use the Beckart packets a lot. He mentions them at the end. I use 1 packet in 2-3 gallons of water on poly. Got to be careful with it on nylon but I have used it on nylon but usually at 1 packet for 4 gallon of water/encap.

Last edited:

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
Seen it, you need to go on Encapsulation World face book Oxy Dry is on there alot. BonnetPro face book page

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
According to Oxy-Dry 12 oz of Just Gone is very weak.

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
He is right Beckards stabilized is stronger than just gone.It makes just gone safer for all fabrics. Not as strong with the oxidizer.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
LOL CLO2 is far more dangerous than they say. Look it up and regular exposure increases your risks to health problems.

Had a cleaner message me who had to pay damages for using CLO2. Lady said she couldn’t breathe.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I think we sold out of Vibes last night. They go super fast. We have 10 coming in next week but I think that’s it for this year. It’s definitely the best bang for the buck in the VLM OP world.

Reactions: ACP

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I was tempted but I'm not buying Vibe.

No way am I spending money with Biden coming in. I'm holding on to my money. That jackass might shut down the whole Country. Who knows whats coming.

He is not the one you have to worry about most.

Last edited:

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I think the Echo 17 cleans faster and better than the vibe. The vibe is easier to move around the weight of the Echo 17 matches the grumpy but not as loud.
Almost 3 months with Eco 17. Still like it better than Vibe ???

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
Yes on large commercial i am using the Eco 17 on residential i will use the vibe.I have owned the vibe since they first came out to market. Today it was running great and stopped i dropped it off at a tool repair shop i think its the motor ??????? Saying that the vibe has made me alot of money. My sprayborg sits in the shop orbot Bearing #3

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
For the big open areas, like big conference rooms and big banquet rooms Vibe/SprayBorg are too slow.

For getting around desks, cubicles, and small offices I like slow. Most of the commercial I do is small.

I do some huge banquet rooms but they didn't call last year (Covid). I need a Mytee or Trinity for them.
I always used HWE on them in the past but no more. I'm all VLM now.

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
either of those machines would make cleaning faster . Where im located a free shipping helps with purchase for me. The Echo has replaced my Grumpy for large areas .

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Peter I couldn't help myself and I'm trying to forget about the BIG JOKE that is President.

I didn't buy any big toys in 2020 so I got a big new toy today from Excellent Supply.

No snow and temps in the 30's so I had a great January.

I bought a Trinity Phoenix for Commercial.

$3495 plus (3-gallons DS2) (2-Gallons Hydrox) (1-Gallon Punch) and free shipping

I hated the Trinity Freedom I had and swore I would never buy another Trinity but TRS has new owners.

Phoenix has really good reviews. Fast aggressive and heavy 117 lbs.

I have a SprayBorg so it didn't make any sense to but a Vibe.

Last edited:

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
I"ve also read good reviews with the Phoenix. The orbit will let you clean faster. I need to install another orbit bearing on my sprayborg .We just got snow a Little enough to open ski resorts But the cold snap is here for a week and sure more to come. Low moisture keeps me busy this time of year no open doors or windows a huge plus selling carpet cleaning.