orbot

peterbreen

The echo 17 performed great. Using a revive fiber plus pad 100% encap i learned to pick back the echo to start because the torq will whip the handle out of your hand very powerful 1 1/2 motor.I like the lever location for handle location. I dont think you need the weight kit it compares to the grumpy. Ive never been a Mytee fan and think they have improved on quality at least with the echo 17 pro .Noise is good for inhouse cleaning i didnt get any complaints in apt. complex cleaning on a Sat.The price point package $2399.00 free shipping cotton , micro fiber and fiber plus pads with 2 gallons of Awsome with free shipping.

george8585

Do you like Eco 17 more than the Vibe ?

I'm using my 13'' 175-300 more and more to extract. I CRB first. I tried to use my Challenger today in a old house and the floor and walls were shaking. I stopped brought in my 13''. No problem.

For the first time today I used NanoMAX at 4 oz and Omega Citrus 4 oz. Carpet was nice and soft when done.

Beige frieze poly bad traffic lanes loaded with pet hair but came out beautiful. Nothing like a CRB for those jobs. I vacuumed first and still got tons of hair out with the CRB.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Welcome

Welcome to the best carpet cleaning forum in the world!

Support

If you are in need of support, please use the live chat on the store for fast responses.