JenntecJohn

Mar 20, 2015
Bay City MI
www.jenntec.com
Real Name
john racine
Business Location
United States
I recently upgraded to a vibe from a lesser machine. I love the machine, but the pad driver only uses velcro and spins my BonnetPro pads off the machine. I own several hundred dollars worth of these so I’d like to use them up. I called Orbot and asked if they made a brush driver or anything else that would hang on to pads other than their Supersorbs. They basically said sorry about your luck. Has anyone come up with a remedy to this issue?

kevinj6121

Jun 29, 2014
North carolina
Real Name
Kevin
I recently upgraded to a vibe from a lesser machine. I love the machine, but the pad driver only uses velcro and spins my BonnetPro pads off the machine. I own several hundred dollars worth of these so I’d like to use them up. I called Orbot and asked if they made a brush driver or anything else that would hang on to pads other than their Supersorbs. They basically said sorry about your luck. Has anyone come up with a remedy to this issue?
I have the Orbot Vibe as well, love the machine
I use the superzorbs, bonnet pro ironman pads, micro fiber with scrub strips and plain micro fiber pads and have NO problems at all with them staying on

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States