Orbot Vibe for laminate/hardwood/tile floor cleaning? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Orbot Vibe for laminate/hardwood/tile floor cleaning?

EndlessCycle

Jun 17, 2019
Real Name
Rob Urban
I've looked around and I'm having trouble finding specifics on the Orbot Vibe being used to clean laminate and hardwood floors.

Is anyone using it for those purposes?

I am a window cleaner by trade, however I'm in homes every day and have a loyal client base I'd like to tap into for floor cleaning. No stripping, no waxing, just cleaning.

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
The Vibe can be used to clean many floor surfaces.
I have used mine on both laminate and wood.
However a CRB can also be used on either for cleaning,

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We sell and use both CRB’s and Vibes. The Vibe is hands down better cleaning and Restoration of hardwoods. CRB, though great, is a 1 trick pony.

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
I regularly use my vibe with microfiber pads to clean laminate floors. The only important thing is to make sure there is no rocks, pebbles, dirt, ect for the vibe to drag around and scratch the floor. Works great. If you spray carefully in front and manage the amount of moisture its fast and efficient.

Reactions: rob allen

EndlessCycle

Jun 17, 2019
Real Name
Rob Urban
I regularly use my vibe with microfiber pads to clean laminate floors. The only important thing is to make sure there is no rocks, pebbles, dirt, ect for the vibe to drag around and scratch the floor. Works great. If you spray carefully in front and manage the amount of moisture its fast and efficient.
Thanks for the tip. Can I ask what you use for your cleaning solution/pad/rinse? Could I get your opinion too @AZHome&Carpet

I’m pulling the trigger on the vibe tomorrow. Wondering what pads to get with it as well? Specifically for hardwood and laminate. Do you use the vibe weight kit with hardwood/laminate?

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
It doesn’t come with pads. I’d buy some cotton bonnets, the Super Zorbs are costly but great. Mytee just came out with some nice bonnets I haven’t used them yet but they seem to be thick.
I keep on the truck white thru black pads. Weights can help stripping but I haven’t found they have been needed for laminate cleaning. Of course I have never done absolutely trashed laminate either.

Reactions: rob allen