Orbot Stone Flash Pads/System

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
Ya I found the pads individually. I think you can skip the first few pads if it's just maintenance, but I'm not experienced enough to be the judge of what a floor needs. I would take a class but I don't have any near me.

Reactions: Will C

Mangyan-US

Feb 18, 2017
New Jersey
Real Name
Kristian Villafania
I try different polishing system for concrete and natural stone --- even used diamond brushes from diamabrush --- only did not have money to buy the planetary system that I believe will be the best for the restoration job.

You can only skip the starting grit for example if the floors do not have deep scratches then you can skip the grinding up to 400 grit but the next grits should never be skip already or you will never achieve the shine that you expect. Also some videos seems that it is just easy... believe every floor that you will be doing is not the same in the video --- practice, patience will be needed in polishing concrete and natural stone.

Reactions: Mike Krall

Will C

Jul 23, 2016
Real Name
Will Pope
Hahaha. Funny guy. I'm guessing a few people have them or should have them today. I was promised mine by Saturday... We will see.
I could have been misinformed. Mine is scheduled to arrive by the second week of March. Although it's my understanding that it's first come first served, so that could explain it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using TMF Forums mobile app

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
I could have been misinformed. Mine is scheduled to arrive by the second week of March. Although it's my understanding that it's first come first served, so that could explain it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using TMF Forums mobile app

Oh ya he told me first come first served. I know some have shipped out already. Rob said he would post a review in February. Waiting for some first hand reviews of it.

Reactions: Will C

JimA

Dec 28, 2016
Palmyra, PA
hersheypa.heavensbest.com
Real Name
James Appleby
Business Location
United States
Oh ya he told me first come first served. I know some have shipped out already. Rob said he would post a review in February. Waiting for some first hand reviews of it.
Mine is supposed to ship out this Friday. I hope to have it by next week. I was originally told it would ship out on 2/15, so I wasn't too happy with Orbot when that suddenly changed.

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
Should be worth the wait. If they communicate about it and don't string people along I think most can be understanding. They made an announcement or two about being a little behind due to overwhelming interest. If any buisness is up front about problems and apologetic that helps. On the other hand Most of us have zero patience for companies that lie about delivery dates and string folks out. Orbit doesn't seem to be that way.