Orbot Slim | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Orbot Slim

sunrisecarpet951

Apr 9, 2016
Real Name
Allan
I’ve been checking it at as well. Only thing that I don’t like is it seems to be battery operated only. One battery last about 45 minutes

Reactions: admin

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
I’ve been checking it at as well. Only thing that I don’t like is it seems to be battery operated only. One battery last about 45 minutes
Their other units can run off a cord when the battery craps out, I'm guessing this one can too. Lithium batteries are crazy expensive, but weightless and cycle well.

Reactions: sunrisecarpet951

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I did a complete video on it along with a rep of Orbot. I’ll download it tomorrow on YouTube

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
It looks like a really practical spotting and touch up tool. I'm tempted. In the pictures the training wheel was used on hard surfaces I believe.
I will say I have been really happy with my vibe. It's been bulletproof except for the jets which I never clean out. I dont like the whole preorder thing that orbot does. It's like admitting they are short on money and need people to pay in order to manufacture. I dont really like them as a company, but they make solid products.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
1. This product is NEW to the USA which is why there is close to 6 weeks in production.
2. You can charge it while using the machine, the adapter should be ready I believe in November to my knowledge.
3. Youtube video coming later today explaining everything you need.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
While on the orbot subject... has anyone had success with getting superzorb pads actually white again after use? @admin I know u guys use the life a lot... what pads do you like to run?

The superzorbs are amazing on first use then once washed (tried lots of different ways) they are super starchy and can't seem to get them white again. They absorb too well and don't let go

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
While on the orbot subject... has anyone had success with getting superzorb pads actually white again after use? @admin I know u guys use the life a lot... what pads do you like to run?

The superzorbs are amazing on first use then once washed (tried lots of different ways) they are super starchy and can't seem to get them white again. They absorb too well and don't let go
I haven't had any brand of pads return to white again after washing. There are some specific tips on not using bleach on microfiber that I follow. I clean commercial at night so the grayness is only mildly annoying. I like the superzorbs because they are awsome on hard surface floors too. I have some iron man pads that are better on carpet but I dont like them on hard floors.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Biggest key to keeping pads as white as possible is soak them in a bucket after pulling off the driver. Having a scoop of OSR like Pure02 in it helps also.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
This little thing used on site with percarbonate and some high ph prespray works pretty ok. I just rinse with the TM or hose and vac dry. The 32 gallon brute I keep the portable hoses in is perfect for washing them....

Screenshot_20190924-210525_Amazon Shopping.jpg

The longer they sit to dry, the harder they are to get white in my experience.