Orbot "like new" Is this a deal? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Orbot "like new" Is this a deal?

powerwashcarpetcleaning

Jul 17, 2012
Palmdale, CA
Real Name
Walter Arauz
Its 2k, I can get it for less $1500 with warranty...

00a0a_e1Z7xcM6Nc6_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

Bob Loblaw

Jun 7, 2013
Real Name
Rick
Business Location
Fiji
If I could see in the picture where it was, I'd drive there and snatch it up at that price.

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
Lol, last time you posted the cimex and they swiped you quick lol.

Lefty724

Oct 21, 2008
Salad Bowl, Cali
Real Name
E
Business Location
United States
Just picked it up the thing is a beauty Wow I am very impressed can't wait to try it for reals, my question is is that bad driver good it feels like a thin piece of plastic or am I just used to the thick solid blocks on a 175?

Yes it's good. Be sure to order another driver just to have on hand.

That's a great buy man. The Orbot is a great looking machine that will get people asking you questions because it just looks different.

Be sure and get some Glads or HOS Superzorbs as well as some microfiber with scrub strips from directmopsales.com.

You will see a huge difference in cleaning speed and power over a 175 imo. Good Luck!

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Just picked it up the thing is a beauty Wow I am very impressed can't wait to try it for reals, my question is is that bad driver good it feels like a thin piece of plastic or am I just used to the thick solid blocks on a 175?
Call Excellent Supply and get the Dura-Grip. It's a pad driver that fits perfectly on the Orbot. Much better than the velcro. For some reason they don't have it on there website. You have to call and order it. It cost about $50.00. You can go to there forum and search dura-grip to read about it.

powerwashcarpetcleaning

Jul 17, 2012
Palmdale, CA
Real Name
Walter Arauz
My Wife even liked the machine as well as the and how easy it is to use, feels like a vacuum cleaner. I can see the weights are a must... Im guessing everyone uses them from many videos I've seen. The thing is a beauty!

powerwashcarpetcleaning

Jul 17, 2012
Palmdale, CA
Real Name
Walter Arauz
Yes it's good. Be sure to order another driver just to have on hand.

That's a great buy man. The Orbot is a great looking machine that will get people asking you questions because it just looks different.

Be sure and get some Glads or HOS Superzorbs as well as some microfiber with scrub strips from directmopsales.com.

You will see a huge difference in cleaning speed and power over a 175 imo. Good Luck!
The good thing is I already have so many pads fro prosorb, MF, MB and Superzorbs so I am good to go.

Not only is the machine nicely built new looking and a beauty, it also is very quiet and smooth, my Low Boy 8000 is very loud...

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

powerwashcarpetcleaning

Jul 17, 2012
Palmdale, CA
Real Name
Walter Arauz
When I started looking for a machine which ever best deal came first Trinity/Orbot I called Orbot to see if I did buy a machine and something did end up being wrong worst case scenario would be $500 so that helped in deciding. Hopefully I get years of service though. Now I need weights... and an extra pad driver as that looks like it can break easy. Thanks @Lefty724

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

TechClean

Nov 16, 2009
Canada
www.cleantechsk.com
Real Name
Dustin
Business Location
Canada
worth it for that price
probably 4-6 years old
I would also get some extra switches and hunt down an extra (higher quality) bearing to have on hand when the time comes.
Also what size jets are on it? depending on the year they had WAY to large of jets on from factory.

powerwashcarpetcleaning

Jul 17, 2012
Palmdale, CA
Real Name
Walter Arauz
worth it for that price
probably 4-6 years old
I would also get some extra switches and hunt down an extra (higher quality) bearing to have on hand when the time comes.
Also what size jets are on it? depending on the year they had WAY to large of jets on from factory.
Where do you get the bearings from? The manufacturer? They wont sell direct but I will try again ;)