Real Name
Russell
Business Location
United States

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
I'm trying to get a demo of a new tornado upright vacuum cleaner. 50 mi. Run time. Less than 2 hrs to charge. Perfect for a bunch of small jobs I have. Batteries are improving. Hopefully they will be the future. I'm tired of cords.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We are working on carrying them. Orbot is growing so fast hard keep up with demand.

Kelnic

May 30, 2017
Real Name
Kelvin Gay
Hi guys, gotten a Life instead of a Sprayborg. Been using 2 jobs though, so far battery life haven't Dip a single bit. But you can charge and use the machine which I kinda of like this machine. Was given 2 years warranty of the battery

mooreoftom

Feb 5, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
www.americanfloorcare.net
Real Name
Tom Moore
Business Location
United States
I'm trying to get a demo of a new tornado upright vacuum cleaner. 50 mi. Run time. Less than 2 hrs to charge. Perfect for a bunch of small jobs I have. Batteries are improving. Hopefully they will be the future. I'm tired of cords.

I have that new Tornado upright battery vacuum. It's called the Roam. It is super nice! I haven't officially timed the battery yet but I know I've used it for at least 45 minutes on one charge. It's very light and vacuums offices, including mats really well. It lists for $599 you can get it for $460 (until 6/31/17) here: http://www.spectrumjanitorial.com/tornado_pricing

Reactions: Smtwn janitorial

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
I have that new Tornado upright battery vacuum. It's called the Roam. It is super nice! I haven't officially timed the battery yet but I know I've used it for at least 45 minutes on one charge. It's very light and vacuums offices, including mats really well. It lists for $599 you can get it for $460 (until 6/31/17) here: http://www.spectrumjanitorial.com/tornado_pricing

Does it have the suction power to do a good job or is it just good enough for floor mats and small jobs? I'm close to ordering. Just on the fence still. If it had a wand I'd have ordered two by now.

rccva

Jan 31, 2015
www.robertscarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Robert Webb
Business Location
United States
It's so hard to believe a company that makes the best machines have the worst customer service. They don't advertise any prices, don't respond to any messages or phone calls... impossible to work with. I ordered a vibe 4 weeks ago, I HAVE to have it by July 10 and I can't get any response from anyone about when it will ship. I figure I have about 1 more week before I cancel the order and purchase a second Mytee. UNACCEPTABLE!! It makes their distributors look bad too.

Chris Kelley

Apr 19, 2017
Real Name
Christopher Kelley
Yeah, it's pretty unbelievable that HOS gets away with their lack of customer service. I expanded on my issue in a separate post, so I wont' get into it again. I think they get away with it because they make a really good product. Not many industries would put up with this, but in this industry, there really is no choice.

They should slow down on the growth until they can get a handle on this business they already have...

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Can the Orbot Life handle the weights on it without dragging down the run time?
Thats a great question. I'll look into it.

Reactions: JD5150