Orbot Life | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Orbot Life

Discussion in 'VLM / OP / Encapsulation' started by Chris Kelley, May 31, 2017.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. Chris Kelley

Chris Kelley New Member

Apr 19, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Anybody know what the MSRP of the new Orbot Life is? Battery is interesting, but probably pricey, for now.

2. Qwikdry

Qwikdry Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2012
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,201 / 11 / -0
    yea, that looks like a nice machine: http://orbotusa.com/products/machines/orbot-life/

up to 3 hours of battery life, that is pretty impressive for a large orbital floor machine. only 75 minutes to charge the battery up.

3. ACP

ACP Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2014
    Male
    Washington
    Ratings:
    +1,439 / 7 / -0
    Finally, I've been telling rotovac when I stop by there for years they should make a battery operated 360.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Smtwn janitorial

Smtwn janitorial Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2016
    Male
    Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    I'm trying to get a demo of a new tornado upright vacuum cleaner. 50 mi. Run time. Less than 2 hrs to charge. Perfect for a bunch of small jobs I have. Batteries are improving. Hopefully they will be the future. I'm tired of cords.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. rob allen

rob allen Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Top Poster of Month

Sep 5, 2007
    Male
    President
    Va.
    Ratings:
    +27,687 / 87 / -0
    We are working on carrying them. Orbot is growing so fast hard keep up with demand.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Kelnic

Kelnic New Member

May 30, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys, gotten a Life instead of a Sprayborg. Been using 2 jobs though, so far battery life haven't Dip a single bit. But you can charge and use the machine which I kinda of like this machine. Was given 2 years warranty of the battery

7. mooreoftom

mooreoftom Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Male
    Indianapolis, IN
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I have that new Tornado upright battery vacuum. It's called the Roam. It is super nice! I haven't officially timed the battery yet but I know I've used it for at least 45 minutes on one charge. It's very light and vacuums offices, including mats really well. It lists for $599 you can get it for $460 (until 6/31/17) here: http://www.spectrumjanitorial.com/tornado_pricing

• Like Like x 1
  8. mooreoftom

mooreoftom Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Male
    Indianapolis, IN
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    So how much did you pay for it?

9. the rugman

the rugman Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2006
    Male
    CLEANING FOOL!
    Warwick, NY
    Ratings:
    +1,606 / 3 / -0
    Wish there cust service didn't suck so bad! Sent in a question 3 weeks ago - got an answer elsewhere - fixed it - still haven't heard back!

10. Smtwn janitorial

Smtwn janitorial Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2016
    Male
    Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    Does it have the suction power to do a good job or is it just good enough for floor mats and small jobs? I'm close to ordering. Just on the fence still. If it had a wand I'd have ordered two by now.

11. rccva

rccva Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2015
    Male
    Ratings:
    +391 / 0 / -0
    It's so hard to believe a company that makes the best machines have the worst customer service. They don't advertise any prices, don't respond to any messages or phone calls... impossible to work with. I ordered a vibe 4 weeks ago, I HAVE to have it by July 10 and I can't get any response from anyone about when it will ship. I figure I have about 1 more week before I cancel the order and purchase a second Mytee. UNACCEPTABLE!! It makes their distributors look bad too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Chris Kelley

Chris Kelley New Member

Apr 19, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, it's pretty unbelievable that HOS gets away with their lack of customer service. I expanded on my issue in a separate post, so I wont' get into it again. I think they get away with it because they make a really good product. Not many industries would put up with this, but in this industry, there really is no choice.

They should slow down on the growth until they can get a handle on this business they already have...

• Agree Agree x 1