Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
If someone wants a ton butyl's they could just buy what Mark Seger recommends, so called Soy based booster. Its loaded with butyl's.

View attachment 73987

Here’s one n particular I used to use a lot, I didn’t realize it’s still available. It’s an awesome spotter for tar, lipstick, nail polish, etc. here’s part of the SDS sheet.

21353D1F-C6E5-44A2-9CB6-73F110B4D2AC.png

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
The burden of proof lies with the companies that have it on their labels. I do not apologize for hurting their feelings. I named many company labels and only one took offense by their salesmen and an erasing started. Plus just because a chemical salesman says something is not in something and the label does, this creates a discrepancy. Not my discrepancy but the companies that have it on their labels. The burden of "proof" lies upon the manufacturers.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
The burden of proof lies with the companies that have it on their labels. I do not apologize for hurting their feelings. I named many company labels and only one took offense by their salesmen and an erasing started. Plus just because a chemical salesman says something is not in something and the label does, this creates a discrepancy. Not my discrepancy but the companies that have it on their labels. The burden of "proof" lies upon the manufacturers.

All well and good Rob. But not only did the company say they don't have Optical Brighteners in their product, but they also took it off/erased it off their labels. So not only did the salesman say OBs are not in their product, but the label reflects their claims.

I find this very disturbing Rob. Why go thorough all this to sell a few more jugs of pre-spray?
I've already said this before but it's worth repeating. I still refer newbies to TMF to learn. Just the other day a guy I referred said he couldn't handle all the posts where "this Rob guy" kept trying to sell his stuff. You've gone over board and it really hurts your forum.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
All well and good Rob. But not only did the company say they don't have Optical Brighteners in their product, but they also took it off/erased it off their labels. So not only did the salesman say OBs are not in their product, but the label reflects their claims.

I find this very disturbing Rob. Why go thorough all this to sell a few more jugs of pre-spray?
I've already said this before but it's worth repeating. I still refer newbies to TMF to learn. Just the other day a guy I referred said he couldn't handle all the posts where "this Rob guy" kept trying to sell his stuff. You've gone over board and it really hurts your forum.

I posted several companies. I just checked the company you referenced and it’s still on some of their descriptions. Here is the link and a screenshot. I did not create the discrepancy and cause their sales reps to go ballistic, their own labels did.

http://www.hcronline.com/assets/upholstery-cleaner.pdf

507f26549fb6ecd6f434e6aa6d088a6e.jpg

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Johnny instead running back and forth to the drama group for brownie points just have them add me so I can answer. Then I’ll add them here and we can all have a big pow wow. Seems fair enough. But we both know Libs don’t play fair.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Johnny instead running back and forth to the drama group for brownie points just have them add me so I can answer. Then I’ll add them here and we can all have a big pow wow. Seems fair enough. But we both know Libs don’t play fair.

First off I'm no Lib. Second I have no pull on any of the other sites you're referring to, So I can't get you added any more then I can get them unbanned here. Hell I'm even banned from Mike EEEEEEEz Board.
Second I don't run back and forth for anyone for brownie points.
Third, All the drama seems to stem from here to be honest.
Fourth, I really think you should re-think your tactics. It really does hurt TMF.

Reactions: Jose Holguin

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
First off I'm no Lib. Second I have no pull on any of the other sites you're referring to, So I can't get you added any more then I can get them unbanned here. Hell I'm even banned from Mike EEEEEEEz Board.
Second I don't run back and forth for anyone for brownie points.
Third, All the drama seems to stem from here to be honest.
Fourth, I really think you should re-think your tactics. It really does hurt TMF.

When other groups/forums using tactics add me I will add them. That simple. Till then good day.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
When other groups/forums using tactics add me I will add them. That simple. Till then good day.

Ok, But you need to tell them and not me. Again, I'm nobody with no pull.

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
Fake news .... not optical brightners but actually an optical illusion.
Absolutely, same as some of the other products pictures shown by Rob previously. I agree with you 100%......
Substancial factual proof presented or stop suggesting that a product is bad.

I won that grout master last year an for that I’m thankful.
As you can see from the picture, I have never used it. I have my factual proven reasons as to why is not a product for me but it does not mean my preferences apply to everyone. I Have never ever attempted to put the product down nor Is my intention with that picture. It is just intended to illustrate that almost anything can fluoresce under the black light.

Live and let live brother there is space in this market for everyone specially when you are the leading brand.

We shall have a beer in two months Canadian!!

On me this time

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
Looking forward to a beer and visit. I too have Grout Master kicking around. Can’t comment on how well it works. These were from winning a contest or two on TMF. Just had to pay for shipping with me being in Canada. Maybe I will start spiking my prespray with GM ... I see that recommended all the time here.
6E1561AC-30D9-4E25-9825-18521D0613FF.jpeg

Reactions: Pinosan

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
So do you guys think Rob’s competition isn’t testing tmf products as we speak looking for any angle they can whether it be to claim the chems are bad or to make theirs better
No they are not. some trash Rob’s personality but I have not found a thread that compares the two products on the other side of fence.

Reactions: Jose Holguin

Sean M Collins

Dec 11, 2012
Real Name
Sean Collins
No they are not. some trash Rob’s personality but I have not found a thread that compares the two products on the other side of fence.

Then you are naive ... they are or will reverse engineer every product to look for ways to improve theirs and look for any angle that will let them claim rob is lying about his products or why they’re bad bad for you etc... years ago I worked part time at a small pizza place here in n Ohio 2 locations dominos literally hired people to get jobs at the competition and hired detective to try to find anything basically any dirt and the was just the local dominos those chemical companies are National if not international .... again your extremely naive if you believe they won’t try to protect those millions of dollars

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
And do you think they’re gonna tell any of us unless they find something to make Rob look bad
Look, this whole thread. Proves Rob’s insecurity, lack of confidence and poor self steem. I have never ever seen prochem or bridgepoint waisted their time telling people why the competitors pruducts are garbage and theirs is not. That’s what this thread is all about. Rob trashing Saiger hiding the cold truth behind a faked informational post. Like always.

Robs reputation good or bad he created it and he continues to trash himself.

I have nothing but respect for him saiger or the others but I have More respect for me an I will say what I see just the way I see it.

Maybe later on he will come on here to remaind me how poor I am and how wealthy he is or how evil I’m and how much the almighty protects him from people like me like always. and why? Because I commented something that helps the industry but does not fit in his evil intentions.

It’s typical.

We are used to it we heard it millions of times. We have seen it million of times.

I just hope that he realizes some day that he is a valuable human being as much any other and stops feeling inferior just because some one else sales products as much as he does.

Seriously.

Reactions: ratfool