Opinions on Wands?

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Hi Rob, I don't believe I have seen it on the store but do you guys do any pistol grip style wands?..or willing to custom one?
I haven’t seen them, but “think” wanders had a upgrade kit.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Robs like The Godfather, he’s got connections lol

DakotaG

Dec 20, 2018
Real Name
Dakota Gray
Not a definite date yet. I saw a picture from the foundry of the die casting and it looks very good. It is being polished early next week and than we will receive it for testing. I expect six weeks after that for production.
How's it looking?

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
So much drama. Feels like high school sometimes on here. I have a devastator 12 in wand and love it. I wasnt opposed to the tmf wand, but I live near Tom Conway and he offered the size I want soni went for it. If I was getting one for my techs I would go with the tmf or bentley. I spent several days recently cleaning dozens of identicle vacation cabins on a famous golf course. I had the devastator and a bonzer. I like using the bonzer. It held up fine. But it with my small truckmount even with short hose runs if left the carpet wetter. Even with a slow dry pass. And it also picked up about halfthe sand that the devastator did per unit. We measured. This doesn't mean that it wouldnt work better with a bigger truckmount. Just my observations.
Why prefer the 12 devastator vs 14 devastator?

Honest question doing research thank you. Fun working on awesome golf course eh??

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
2.5 out of 5 though?

Please explain.
Frankly no swivel reduce is it quite a bit.
And I have the top handle which I find annoying.
It's cleaning ability is very good
I've had to do a lot of modifications to mine to make it comfortable

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
Why prefer the 12 devastator vs 14 devastator?

Honest question doing research thank you. Fun working on awesome golf course eh??
I have a small truckmount, so the extra size wouldnt help recovery. I use the 12in in homes and office cubicles and places I would struggle with a typical 14in wand. It's actually awsome on stairs too.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Tony Dang's swivels were falling apart like crazy.
I have a thousand or so out there with a perfect record. Now admittedly we buy components from him, PMF and Westpak to make ours. Then we do 5 things we don’t tell anyone about that make them rock solid. We feel it’s the best wand in the industry and back it up an unmatched 100% with full money back guarantee with no questions asked.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Go blue...

Reactions: Fedri and DakotaG

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
We’re just going to have the regular Bentley and the Bentley PRO is coming.

I love my Bentley swivelhead wand. I started my business with one and traded up to the newer one thanks to you John LaBarbara. What is this Bentley PRO you're talking about?

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke