Opinions on Wands?

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
I'm just calling out false advertising when I see it. A few years ago, the creator of the Bonzer did the same type of false advertising to boost sales of the stupid rotovac. Do any of you remember this picture attached? He did two things purposely wrong, he went too fast and or put tiny flow jets on the tool to make that aw29 (that most of you new guys use who do awesome work) make those streaks. He purposely and falsely attacked another tool to sell his products that isn't needed. And Rob is doing the exact same thing. I don't see anyone else getting those results on their zipper like was shown above.
View attachment 82231
We ran a carpet cleaning business for well over 20 years.
And since we switched to using rotovac 360s it has significantly increased sales.Customers definitely like rotary extraction it impresses the snot out of them
I can for sure verify that they are not false advertising they stand behind their products and take good care of of you.
As far as the bonzer every time I've used one it is impressed me.
I bought one and it got stolen and I miss it a great deal

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
And since we switched to using rotovac 360s it has significantly increased sales.Customers definitely like rotary extraction it impresses the snot out of them
I can for sure verify that they are not false advertising they stand behind their products and take good care of of you.
That guy just has an axe to grind and trolls. Sad existence biting all his life.

Reactions: DakotaG

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
That guy just has an axe to grind and trolls. Sad existence biting all his life.
Very true Rob
It's just mind-boggling how someone can hate on a labor-saving device that impresses customers

Company images critical
You walk in with a tmf Wand going to right away know that you take pride in your workmanship

I feel rotovac tools also impress customers but can't you just have a lot of toys to show off lol

Reactions: rob allen

Ara Klujian

Moderator & TMF Repair Expert
Premium VIP
Jun 19, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.peterklujiancarpet.com
Real Name
ARA KLUJIAN
Business Location
United States
I know how you feel I've had plenty things stolen from me over the years. Far more than anyone would want.
I still prefer using the wand overall. In fact I'm looking for a new single jet and I've always had my eye on the prochem single jet wand. Just never pulled the trigger on that.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I know how you feel I've had plenty things stolen from me over the years. Far more than anyone would want.
I still prefer using the wand overall. In fact I'm looking for a new single jet and I've always had my eye on the prochem single jet wand. Just never pulled the trigger on that.
Kinda weird because I actually liked using my single jet a lot. And it’s just a west pack.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We make a 2 jet Westpak Ti style wand.

Ara Klujian

Premium VIP
Jun 19, 2008
Chicago, IL
Real Name
ARA KLUJIAN
Business Location
United States
I have a couple of those. Hydra-master wand. It's nice but the valves are garbage. Can't handle extreme heat for nothing. I think I still have a ton of extra valve pins. That doesn't look like the hydramaster valve though.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
mach 15 still imo the best... I cant stand overseas wands with chinese jets and nothing stays cleaner and fresher looking than full titanium.. even the jet bar doesnt build up the nasty crusty gunk like most other wands.
That’s the truth

Reactions: Ymetimme

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Still working daily with Devastator swivel head wand and my Mytee Trex when necessary. Love them both.
Would love to try a Devistator and Dang side by side. I haven’t done so. But find it weird either side would say statements simular to either one blows away the other. That’s not aimed at you Johnny. Just read stuff like that on FB.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Ara Klujian

Premium VIP
Jun 19, 2008
Chicago, IL
Real Name
ARA KLUJIAN
Business Location
United States
mach 15 still imo the best... I cant stand overseas wands with chinese jets and nothing stays cleaner and fresher looking than full titanium.. even the jet bar doesnt build up the nasty crusty gunk like most other wands.
Interesting. I have to say, I do like how light the titanium wands are.

Ara Klujian

Premium VIP
Jun 19, 2008
Chicago, IL
Real Name
ARA KLUJIAN
Business Location
United States
I have OCD when it comes to carpet cleaning. I have so many different wands I like to use on different carpets and rugs. For instance, I use a special wand for oriental rugs. Another wand for commercial carpet. One for cut pile carpet. One for shag.