Opinions on Wands?

Sep 22, 2015
Real Name
Rory henderson
@matt30577 please take the insults and bullshit elsewhere man. Please dont polute this thread with this crap, i genuinely want advice on a wand, i dont want to have to read thru your insults and bullshit to be able to read genuine information on what i asked.
indubitably!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
And since I’ve received threatening messages for standing up for what I believe I will now go on record. I plan on making a CET myself this year because I can’t be bullied. Actually I plan on making many things. God bless America and free enterprise!

Nobody’s bullying you pretty boy. Just Unblock Erik and let him explain his reasoning on the matter.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I can't say I wouldn't at least consider a Bonzer. So far I've read a lot more positive about it and almost no negative. Out of the 3 you mentioned it's the only one I would consider. I'm sure it's not for everyone. Right now I'm using a 2 jet PMF wand and a 5 jet Bentley. I personally think the jets on the Bentley are a little too close to the carpet and they're non-adjustable. My previous Bentley was also 5 jet with the top mounted high-pressure gun. Once I got it's bugs worked out that wand actually worked pretty good. I would like to see another glide made available for the Bentley. The current glide tends to clog too easily. However, the metal glide it comes with is reasonably easy to push and has excellent water recovery. I definitely would like a slotted glide for the Bentley though no question about that.
Oh, yes, glides. Love'm, hate'm...
Speaking of wands, there is a 24" wide wand at works. I have no further info, but I envision that it'lll have a hybrid glide,,8-10 jets. It would have to be considered exclusively as a drag tool, like cx-15, unless, there is going to be release valve to let some air out on forward stroke. iMO, interesting concept, I would have enough open cgd to experiment on if I get on opportunity.
I would give project work title " Hercules"...

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Ive had mach 15 and mach 12s airflow and extraction is good didnt like having 6 jets, 4 is about my limit would honestly prefer 2 absolutely hate running 01s for multiple reasons. Prefere to run no less that 03s. Also hate the pmf valve, and the weld were constantly breaking
I have a Mach 15 with 4 number 2 jets. The newer Mach 15 has five jets and one manifold. Best wand on the market. Best priced titanium wand also. No company makes a higher quality wand.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I have a Mach 15 with 4 number 2 jets. The newer Mach 15 has five jets and one manifold. Best wand on the market. Best priced titanium wand also. No company makes a higher quality wand.
We all know your just cheap lol. Not best, maybe best for the price, but nowhere near the best. I know, got them all here. And no tech wants use it.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
With out some kind of a glide all wands lock down. To extract it needs to leak air.
The bentley wand should last for a long time as long as you grease the swivel baring once a month. I had one over 2 years and the only part that failed is that the swivel because I never greased it. I bought 2 more, I kept one and gave the other one to my friend, and it has been 6 months with no issues and I do grease it once a month and its good to go. The tmf wand is very solid as well and glides easy but I found the bentley wand is easier to glide then the tmf wand, as soon as I am able to shorten the tmf wand like I did on my bentley then it is a keeper.
I don't like the glides, they slide too easy on the carpet, plus the holes are not big enough I like suction and I want to feel the suction

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
This thread just turned into one big infomercial. LOL
Might as well milk it lol. I just got 4 more heads in and will have 8 ready by powder coater next Tuesday. 4 are spoken for if anyone wants one.

Actually I wish I had a 1000. Just can’t make them fast enough to meet demand.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Mine kept breaking welds and stud screws, had 5 jets i believe and to get the flow rate at each jet where i want it id be running a 15 flow or higher, it is however at a really good price point but for me just not worth the negatives, great suction and i do like the open slot glide design but we also were going thru glides about every month and a half to two months.

raw74

Mar 21, 2011
ga
Real Name
reggie
Business Location
United States
Nobody’s bullying you pretty boy. Just Unblock Erik and let him explain his reasoning on the matter.
I agree. What's up with blocking people anyways? They hollering man up. Blocking people is not a man either. They should be able to handle another man opinion or whatever. I can see if any of these people were threatening to bring you some type harm...Understandable. Talking about another man tool . He or she should have the right to come and speak on their tool.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Mine kept breaking welds and stud screws, had 5 jets i believe and to get the flow rate at each jet where i want it id be running a 15 flow or higher, it is however at a really good price point but for me just not worth the negatives, great suction and i do like the open slot glide design but we also were going thru glides about every month and a half to two months.
They use a better quality Teflon now. I’ve had my glides for a few years now. My flow is 8. I’m trying to get a 3 jet manifold now. I’ve never broke screws before.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
We all know your just cheap lol. Not best, maybe best for the price, but nowhere near the best. I know, got them all here. And no tech wants use it.

That’s the old style glides. You also probably have the old style manifolds too. They perform much better now.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
That’s the old style glides. You also probably have the old style manifolds too. They perform much better now.
Good to know. I’ll check them out at the next trade show.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Might as well milk it lol. I just got 4 more heads in and will have 8 ready by powder coater next Tuesday. 4 are spoken for if anyone wants one.

Actually I wish I had a 1000. Just can’t make them fast enough to meet demand.

Why is there a bunch of screws holding the head together?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I agree. What's up with blocking people anyways? They hollering man up. Blocking people is not a man either. They should be able to handle another man opinion or whatever. I can see if any of these people were threatening to bring you some type harm...Understandable. Talking about another man tool . He or she should have the right to come and speak on their tool.
I can handle anything. But let me ask you 2 questions. Does a judge have a right to throw someone out who is cursing them, slandering and just acting a fool?

Now if the person humbles themselves, shows some respect and uses logic instead of emotions would they be welcome back?