Status
Not open for further replies.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
As usual your wisdom exceeds the majority here. Though Johnny has said some nasty things about Tony and myself I certainly don’t think John is an evil person. And yes it wears on you when others assume, impute wrong motives and slander your name.

I think it’s the “Trump effect” these days, when one slings he slings back, sometimes harder. It was a pleasure meeting you in person where one can really know someone. I’ll try harder next time. Thank you.
The danger of meeting people face to face, alas - I got to meet this strong-minded, aggressive, tenacious bulldog of a man and found out that, underneath, he has a good heart to go along with that sharp tongue and doesn't have a nature that would allow him to deliberately hurt anyone. So the shroud of mystery is at least somewhat removed.

In other words, YOU CAN'T HIDE ANY MORE. You've got soft sweet squishy nougat under that stone shell.

And now I've outed you in public. Shame on me.

*runs and hides*

• Haha
Reactions: SRD

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Last edited:
Reactions: rob allen and bcs

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
You two need to kiss and make up :ROFLMAO: , your both really good guys, and both of you offer a great deal to this board and our industry, ive never met rob in person but ive had several one on one conversations with him and im here to tell ya he knows his shit and is a really good guy.
Johny Bravo I had the pleasure of spending a couple days with him and same goes for him great guy knows his shit.
You two are just very strong willed alpha males, i get it ...hard to back down or agree to disagree im the same way. But thats what makes us who we are.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I feel like I got a good scolding from my mom(ma Fen). My mom turned 92 last week and has a tremendous amount of wisdom. So that’s a compliment Mama Fen. With all that said I’d like to apologize to Johnny. What I said was over the top. Have a good weekend everyone and be safe.

Blacktiedetailing

www.crsurfacecare.com
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2011
Las Vegas
WWW.CRSurfaceCare.com
Real Name
Jeff Kondra
Business Location
United States

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
I think both Rob and Johnny need to put a cap in it. Rob clearly made a mistake, and has since apologized.

Even I agree Rob can be a little biting at times. Men of a passionate nature often are.

Johnny is normally cool and collected but has also poked the bear. Both are at fault, if we want to sit here and measure who is more at fault like a bunch of children then so be it.

Both are awesome human beings who have provided much value and support to the industry and society.

Jesus Christ this Black & White thinking is getting old.

bcs

Mar 6, 2010
nz
Real Name
marcus barker
Business Location
New Zealand
rob only apologised after he was called out about it,that is not a genuine apology,he knew full well what he was doing.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
rob only apologised after he was called out about it,that is not a genuine apology,he knew full well what he was doing.
Well I hope one day you have the same thing said to you. Sometimes people understand after others help them see it.

Reactions: rob allen

bcs

Mar 6, 2010
nz
Real Name
marcus barker
Business Location
New Zealand
Oxifresh rob is a very clever man,he knows exactly what he is doing and exactly what he is sayingA few of us here have been around for many years and have seen it all.

Reactions: matt30577

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
CV
Oxifresh rob is a very clever man,he knows exactly what he is doing and exactly what he is sayingA few of us here have been around for many years and have seen it all.
I'll tell you a funny personal story - My first "love" of my life was actually a very mentally ill person. After I discovered she was cheating on me and sending money to people (always telling me she couldn't afford her bills so I had to cover it) she suddenly filed a restraining order and told people I was abusive to our dogs and "raped" her all those 5 years we were together.

Long story short, I ended up spending 3 months in jail and losing everything I owned during that time as she systematically drained my accounts, racked up my credit cards, and I lost my job obviously, car repossessed everything.

So if all you knew about me was that I had a restraining order and a felony burglary charge for breaking into MY OWN HOUSE and taking back MY OWN DOG who I had since I was a late teenager (long before I ever met her) you could easily judge me.

But, fast forward 7 years now since that happened. I've had multiple relationships since her who all parted ways amicably, now married, 2 kids, a budding business, good friends, haven't been in trouble at all before or since her in any legal capacity.

Meanwhile her body count continues to stack up with the men she has done this to.

Excuse my anger but YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ANYBODY OR THEIR STORIES.

I'll even prove my own point; I believe my ex WAS raped as a child by her uncle as she claimed. I also believe it causes her to project that trauma on anybody close to her. Therefore, despite the fact it DESTROYED my life at the time, I've actually learned to forgive her and move on from it.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
CV

I'll tell you a funny personal story - My first "love" of my life was actually a very mentally ill person. After I discovered she was cheating on me and sending money to people (always telling me she couldn't afford her bills so I had to cover it) she suddenly filed a restraining order and told people I was abusive to our dogs and "raped" her all those 5 years we were together.

Long story short, I ended up spending 3 months in jail and losing everything I owned during that time as she systematically drained my accounts, racked up my credit cards, and I lost my job obviously, car repossessed everything.

So if all you knew about me was that I had a restraining order and a felony burglary charge for breaking into MY OWN HOUSE and taking back MY OWN DOG who I had since I was a late teenager (long before I ever met her) you could easily judge me.

But, fast forward 7 years now since that happened. I've had multiple relationships since her who all parted ways amicably, now married, 2 kids, a budding business, good friends, haven't been in trouble at all before or since her in any legal capacity.

Meanwhile her body count continues to stack up with the men she has done this to.

Excuse my anger but YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ANYBODY OR THEIR STORIES.

I'll even prove my own point; I believe my ex WAS raped as a child by her uncle as she claimed. I also believe it causes her to project that trauma on anybody close to her. Therefore, despite the fact it DESTROYED my life at the time, I've actually learned to forgive her and move on from it.
This type of insight, wisdom and forgiveness cannot be purchased but many times comes at the price paid. I would love to meet you one day.

Here is a situation I ran into about 25 years ago. I was a cocky, just religiously converted and built my first company to 5 trucks. I came to a home and and there was a woman who had empty alcohol bottles on her nightstands. She had them in about every room. I cleaned the carpets and thought “geez what a fricken alcoholic wasting away her life”.

As I was wrapping up the bill I decided to preach to her. After a bit I quoted scriptures about “wine is a ridiculer”, “those given to alcohol would come to ruin” and that “drunkards will not inherit Gods kingdom”. At that moment she wept. I felt like a total over righteous heel.

As she calmed down I apologized and for some reason asked how did you come to have the problem? She said “as a small child my dad would beat my mom and I would hide under the bed. After he would leave my mom would drink and drop the bottles or cans on floor. I found myself drinking as an escape also and I just can’t seem to stop”.

I’ll never forget leaving that house and telling myself I will never judge a person until I get to know them. No one truly knows what another goes through or why they do things unless they have either walked in their shoes or spent time with them. Good on you for recognizing her damaging past and the forgiveness you showed.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
This type of insight, wisdom and forgiveness cannot be purchased but many times comes at the price paid. I would love to meet you one day.

Here is a situation I ran into about 25 years ago. I was a cocky, just religiously converted and built my first company to 5 trucks. I came to a home and and there was a woman who had empty alcohol bottles on her nightstands. She had them in about every room. I cleaned the carpets and thought “geez what a fricken alcoholic wasting away her life”.

As I was wrapping up the bill I decided to preach to her. After a bit I quoted scriptures about “wine is a ridiculer”, “those given to alcohol would come to ruin” and that “drunkards will not inherit Gods kingdom”. At that moment she wept. I felt like a total over righteous heel.

As she calmed down I apologized and for some reason asked how did you come to have the problem? She said “as a small child my dad would beat my mom and I would hide under the bed. After he would leave my mom would drink and drop the bottles or cans on floor. I found myself drinking as an escape also and I just can’t seem to stop”.

I’ll never forget that leaving that house and telling myself I will never judge a person until I get to know them. No one truly knows what another goes through or why they do things unless they have either walked in their shoes or spent time with them. Good on you for recognizing her damaging past and the forgiveness you showed.
Perfect end to this thread.

Reactions: rob allen
Status
Not open for further replies.