Not open for further replies.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
If im gathering correctly what @JohnLaBarbara is saying and @Fedri is correct and mytee has scrapped the dual slot wand im sad :( I really feal like a light dual vac slot scrub wand would be a game changer i cant be the only one thinking this.

Last edited:

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
If im gathering correctly what @JohnLaBarbara is saying and @Fedri is correct and mytee has scrapped the dual slot wand im sad :( I really feal like a light dual vac slot scrub wand would be a game changer i cant be the only one thinking this.
Yes unfortunately my friend and I were both waiting for a long time for something like that but it's off the plan.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
It’s going into production in August. It will be at the Experience show in September. Larry Cobb has one. I’m sure he’ll give you his opinion of the Bentley Pro.
Let us know when the Bently Pro is available. I need a wand for big open areas. I'm still tired from the Thursday job a big empty Showroom.

I'm almost ready to buy a Zipper, but $2000+ and that Bonzer just looks like a piece of junk.

I had a 360i and wasn't happy with it. The handle sucked in my opinion. When moving the 360i from room to room or to the van, every time I hit a bump the handle would come crashing down. I had to use a bungee cord to keep it in place and the swivel joint broke after a few months that cost $125. I sold it and bought the T-Rex Jr.

I have the Mytee Lite 13'' OP and T-Rex Jr and I'm very happy with both of them. Now I need the Bently Pro.

8314DW-2T (1).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnny Bravo

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I was considering buying the FlexStar Cleaning Head for my T-Rex Jr, but I think it's too small, and would be too slow for big open areas. It would be easier than pushing a regular wand, but too slow.

MYA106-2T.jpg

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
Not sure how you think it would be too slow. Have you ever used a rotary before?

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Yes ... RX-20 (sold) and 360i (sold) and now T-Rex Jr.

I'm talking about cleaning 2-3-4000 sq ft of commercial carpet. I think it would be too slow for that. Wand would be harder but much faster.

Last edited:

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
Well the 360i yes I agree would be too slow, it is meant for residential use.

The RX-20 I never really liked but it would be a lot faster than a 360i.

The Mytee Trex with Flexstar head is generally your best bet.

OneBlueSummer

Sep 30, 2012
Real Name
Charlie King
No the Bentley Pro will be made. It will be in production sometime in August. The Bentley Plus is the wand that will not be made with the plastic swivel head.
Please fix the floppy swivel, and make the spray bar 1 solid sturdy piece instead of 2 micro welded dimes for the bolt holes. I have a bently collecting dust as after my 5th spray bar fell apart i gave up on it. If it costs another 250$ and is solid with no crap parts it will sell better through out its life. I would have bought 4 more of the last bently i bought if you would have charged more and upped the quality. now its just a 1k paper weight. Not every one wants cheapest as possible like you think, you dont build life long relationships by providing cheap crap and quick bucks, you build them by providing long term value by putting out quality and innovation.

Last edited:

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I hate the 3 cords when using a rotary.

Do you have a Zipper and is it worth the $2000+.
I probably would only use it 5-10 times a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.