Not open for further replies.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Been using evolution wands with an 8 flow for the last couple years, happy with how light they are, and recovery what I dont like about them is the plastic heads warp,overspray due to no splashguards, you cant hear the "wand wistle" when their clean let alone when you have a dead cat stuck in the head and they seem to clog overly easy.
Considering swivels but worry about durability (my guys could tear up a steel anvil with a tickle feather i swear). not opposed to spending 1000+ or so on a wand but at that price the cheese would prob slide off my cracker if one of my guys tore it up.

Im considering a devastator, TMF custom, has anyone used the mytee duel vacuum slot wand @JohnLaBarbera

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, running titan 575s, CDS 4.8, 870.

Last edited:

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
dont think the mytee duel slot in out yet?????

but ii was wondering about the mytee 14" bentley titanium wand?????

it has stainless steel glides....
im concerned that they may not move as easily as the white glides.....

Reactions: SRD

John LaBarbera

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Sep 13, 2008
San Diego, Ca
www.mytee.com
Real Name
John LaBarbera

The stainless steel glide provides agitation that you can’t grt with a Teflon glide. Also stainless steel will last longer than Teflon. The Bentley head is designed to provide excellent recovery.

The dual motion extraction head has not been released yet.

Reactions: Fedri

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
Prochem Ti wand with a TMF lip glide is what I use .
Love it - 6 jet 1 flow jets . Great dry times and can be turned up really high with the 1 flow jet .

Reactions: admin

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
It came OEM with my equipment .
Without the lip glide it locked down and I could not push it .

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat

I have the bentley and the tmf, bentley steel glides moves a lot easier then the white glide.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Ive had mach 15 and mach 12s airflow and extraction is good didnt like having 6 jets, 4 is about my limit would honestly prefer 2 absolutely hate running 01s for multiple reasons. Prefere to run no less that 03s. Also hate the pmf valve, and the weld were constantly breaking

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
The bentley wand should last for a long time as long as you grease the swivel baring once a month. I had one over 2 years and the only part that failed is that the swivel because I never greased it. I bought 2 more, I kept one and gave the other one to my friend, and it has been 6 months with no issues and I do grease it once a month and its good to go. The tmf wand is very solid as well and glides easy but I found the bentley wand is easier to glide then the tmf wand, as soon as I am able to shorten the tmf wand like I did on my bentley then it is a keeper.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Ive had mach 15 and mach 12s airflow and extraction is good didnt like having 6 jets, 4 is about my limit would honestly prefer 2 absolutely hate running 01s for multiple reasons. Prefere to run no less that 03s. Also hate the pmf valve, and the weld were constantly breaking
If you prefer 4 jetted wand then devastator or TMF custom, the tmf customer is very solid built no doubt at all. Mytee bentley has 5 jets and I am ok with both 4 and 5 but not 6 jets.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I am waiting for the mytee bi directional wand for over 6 months now, before I buy it I want to watch some videos and read reviews. I am wandering about the jets are so close to the carpet how that will work, most likely with lower psi other wise the tech will leave the jet lines on those soft nylons.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Im curious on the flow rate doesnt it have like 8 jets?

Status
Not open for further replies.