Jul 21, 2019
Real Name
Patrick Hoene
Gotta crawl first...then possibly a TM

Newcarpetguy

Oct 5, 2019
Real Name
Carl
I am new to the business and looking to buy the escape lite vortex as a portable. Any opinions on this machine since the last post’s and how is everyone dispersing the carpet cleaning chemicals to the carpet? Is it simply thru a hydro force or are guys mixing the chemical in the solution tank?

Any help appreciated. Thank you.

Reactions: Ymetimme

Newcarpetguy

Oct 5, 2019
Real Name
Carl
The BZ105LX Auto has an additional feature, chemical injection.
perfect thank you. If I bought the other machine the escape lite how would I disperse the solution without that additional feature?

and would I be able to use the 100-200 feet of hose that the lite states it can use

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
Youa hydro force is used for your pre spray either way. Or a pump up sprayer of some kind. Chemical injection or mixing in your fresh water tank is for a rinse. You have some homework to do.

Reactions: John LaBarbera

Newcarpetguy

Oct 5, 2019
Real Name
Carl
Youa hydro force is used for your pre spray either way. Or a pump up sprayer of some kind. Chemical injection or mixing in your fresh water tank is for a rinse. You have some homework to do.
I do your exactly right and I appreciate your help and assistance in this.
I’ve been using a pump sprayer and been mixing my detergent through my fresh water tank and everything has been coming out great.
I’m just trying to learn a little more and more everyday.

Reactions: Smtwn janitorial

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
Just keep reading and experimenting. I'm no expert, always more to learn. Take a class of rob's or go to a carpet cleaning trade show.

Reactions: Newcarpetguy