Oo-oo that smell

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
Staying in line with your natural and green cleaning, some essential oils could be used to add fragrance. Not sure how long they would last though, might depend on how you apply them. Someone (can't remember who) makes a special diffuser for essential oils that attaches to the steamer.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Since you put it in my head...

Magnum Clean

Oct 9, 2014
Real Name
Andrew N.
Lol, I always picture Goldmember from the Austin Powers movie singing that song. OO- Oo that schmell..

Jun 3, 2017
Goshen, Indiana
www.SafeChoiceCleaning.com
Real Name
Scott Reinhart
Business Location
United States
Robert, I thought about buying the diffuser, but I don't use the Steamers on all of my jobs. I'm not so concerned with a Green smell, just a long lasting.

BTW, did you buy a steamer yet?
My smaller one, the Hill Injection quit working one week short of having it a full 12 months. I had over 300 hours on it. I shipped it back to Dupray and they shipped me back a Brand New Replacement!

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
Robert, I thought about buying the diffuser, but I don't use the Steamers on all of my jobs. I'm not so concerned with a Green smell, just a long lasting.

BTW, did you buy a steamer yet?
My smaller one, the Hill Injection quit working one week short of having it a full 12 months. I had over 300 hours on it. I shipped it back to Dupray and they shipped me back a Brand New Replacement!
Haven't bought one yet. Still using my little Vapamore for small jobs I pick up here and there. Kind of got tied up with some other things and had to put expanding steam cleaning on the back burner and focus on services I'm already set up for.

adalin

Nov 30, 2017
www.floorcleaningsource.om
Real Name
Ada lin
I did overcome with same issues as your did. 2 years, a hotel cleaning contractor came to me and saying they want to change their formula of the detergent we had supplying for many years. The new manager in the hotel's housekeeping did not like the fragrance of the detergent. So we provided 3-4 detergent samples with different fragrance like tulip, sadalwood and even rose. We sent the samples and wait for few weeks for their feedback. It turnt out that the new manager decided to keep the previous fragrance. ..