SAA

Jul 12, 2008
NC
www.thecarpetsurgeons.com
Real Name
Steve Andrews
Business Location
United States
This is a very interesting thread. Some very lofty ideas and some great concepts. As already stated, some have tried this, some made some progress and others let it go.
Without a doubt, education is very important and it sounds like Rob and Tre have put a lot of thought into this and will be implementing it soon.

I, like many, have a lot of thoughts and ideas and likes and dislikes of how things have gone in our industry. I have been around since the concept of most of it or close to it. All there was early on was Ed York's correspondence course,which was very good and still accurate for the most part.

I will not get long winded or write a book on this. I think it may be a living work in progress and may spider web into many areas, which will probably be good in many ways. As shown by many posts, education is certainly needed, not meant to be a slur in anyway, I am just glad there will be a lot of information available and I hope many learn from this.

With some of the items I have seen posted: 'On Going Coaching'; 'Discounts, SEO help and Sponsors to help'; 'Knowledge and Marketing to Knock your Socks Off! (love that one); 'Mind Blowing Marketing Materials'; Huge Savings and Education. If only 20% of this gets into ones way of doing business, I am sure many will be very pleased with what happens to their business. And something everyone needs, 'How To Upsell', a real key to making a business grow.

I am looking forward to seeing all that happens with this and I hope ones will not just spend money on these things but I hope it is a real Investment in their business and themselves. I applaud what TMF is trying to do and it may be something great for the industry and more importantly for the individuals that take advantage of the opportunities this will likely produce.

Great Ideas and great concepts are hinted at. Soon the work will begin and that will be good to see. Great that someone as successful and Rob and Tre will be sharing their success for all to see and to get it up close and personal, will be a great way of helping others.

SAA

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
SFS now has kinda sorta individual classes /// check it out at sfs @ https://shop.truckmountforums.com. there is a marketing one ... a tech one ... business plan one ... ect

Yeah I saw how they segmented classes now but you still have to make the trip and all, would rather see everything online.

Reactions: admin and Swani21

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
How about a "bloopers" video? I'm sure there are many. Hard to keep a straight face.
That would be scary. There were some doozys! :whistle:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I feel what a lot miss also is the insurance, costs and foundation factors.

The insurance or re-assurance factor is if one gets injured, disabled or even dies their mate or progeny can pick right up where they left off with thorough video system that walks them through the class, on hands demos and live job scenarios. While teaching knock your socks off customer service while delivering incredible cleaning results.

The second factor is costs. Do the math;

Script writer
Editor
Premium editing software
4k camera
Powerful processor PC's
Classroom/on hands location
Fully equipped with all HWE/VLM equip
1 year to make (lost work time)
Train employees in house saving time and money

The third factor is foundation. Upon this video system program one can build as large a business as their hearts desire. Owner operators become more diversified and profitable. Multi-truck operators can train in house and save tons money and lost time.

So someone who understands ROI understands the intrinsic value in someone who has 35 years experience cleaning, decades video production and owning forums where he has his finger on pulse industry knowing what works and what doesn't. To me, its the best bang for buck ROI available. I took it to SCORE and the guy who started Liberty Tax franchise exclaimed "this is franchise quality information and presentations". Hopefully I would feel reasonable intelligent cleaners would see it the same.

MAU CORNEJO

Feb 1, 2012
ESTADO DE DE MEXICO
Real Name
MAURICIO CORNEJO
Business Location
United States
After several years of creating videos and with 35+ years of experience, we have finally completed an online training program. We are confident this is "franchise like quality without having to join a franchise" and can benefit any company, owner operator and employees. You can now learn from home or work instead of having to travel.

TruckMountForums video online library launches January 2017, where myself and many other instructors in the industry. TMF is the very first in the industry to offer online training along with online certifications. If you're an instructor and would like to be part of the TMF online training programs please reply to this email.

No one in the Cleaning industry offers Online Training so we thought we would fill that void.

Coming January 2017

Is this something YOU would be interested in? If so please reply to this comment and if you would like to have a first look at TMF's online training courses just add your email here on the bottom of this link: https://shop.truckmountforums.com/pages/online-training

Rob Great idea, and please Put Spanish subtitles in the videos, for not English spoken employees!

Reactions: admin and rob allen

MAU CORNEJO

Feb 1, 2012
ESTADO DE DE MEXICO
Real Name
MAURICIO CORNEJO
Business Location
United States
These are the shortest posts you've ever made compadre

Yes, I figured it out, I was not charging anything for my super brilliant ideas and business experiences!!! Information That will make your small companies very successful.

So from now any additional information you guys required from me, you will need to send me your credit card numbers right away!

Compadritos del mal!

Show me the money!!

Viva México Cabrones!!!

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Yes, I figured it out, I was not charging anything for my super brilliant ideas and business experiences!!! Information That will make your small companies very successful.

So from now any additional information you guys required from me, you will need to send me your credit card numbers right away!

Compadritos del mal!

Show me the money!!

Viva México Cabrones!!!

Raise you're prices! You have a wall to build jaja

Reactions: MAU CORNEJO

MAU CORNEJO

Feb 1, 2012
ESTADO DE DE MEXICO
Real Name
MAURICIO CORNEJO
Business Location
United States
Raise you're prices! You have a wall to build jaja

, But I don't care about the wall size, I can perfectly fly, I don't want to live there with all of you CC nightmare cleaners.

But the fuc..... dollar is 80% more expensive for us now, than 2 years ago!!!! imagine that with the one and only prochem distributors in Mexico with no competition, very expensive, and sells everything here in dollars exchange rate of the day you buy it. And paying with your Pesitos!!!

And just this January the Gasoline is 20 percent more expensive than before. And more expensive than in the USA!!!

I'm more scared of the stupid Mexican corrupted government than Trump as the next president.

By the way how much it's a gallon of Heat wave or Power strike over there???
Here is like 65-70 dollars each one With taxes

Reactions: MikeGaure

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
This might be first time I've ever had a thread derailed in a language I couldn't understand. Well I do have a Mexican daughter in law. Gonna get her to translate the replies. And I do like the idea of Spanish dubbing. Cool idea.

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
, But I don't care about the wall size, I can perfectly fly, I don't want to live there with all of you CC nightmare cleaners.

But the fuc..... dollar is 80% more expensive for us now, than 2 years ago!!!! imagine that with the one and only prochem distributors in Mexico with no competition, very expensive, and sells everything here in dollars exchange rate of the day you buy it. And paying with your Pesitos!!!

And just this January the Gasoline is 20 percent more expensive than before. And more expensive than in the USA!!!

I'm more scared of the stupid Mexican corrupted government than Trump as the next president.

By the way how much it's a gallon of Heat wave or Power strike over there???
Here is like 65-70 dollars each one With taxes
wanna samples of better products available now in Mexico?

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
This might be first time I've ever had a thread derailed in a language I couldn't understand. Well I do have a Mexican daughter in law. Gonna get her to translate the replies. And I do like the idea of Spanish dubbing. Cool idea.

For cornhole and the two other companies in Mexico.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States