- Nov 12, 2008
- Real Name
- Randy Dockins
- Business Location
- United States
I'm just curious how many or if anyone on here uses one prespray for all their carpet cleaning day in day out? I keep several myself, but honestly, I know I don't need to probably keep more than 2. One for normal carpet cleaning and one safe for naturals. I also keep a fine fabric shampoo and some encaps. By normal carpet cleaning, I mean all jobs whether residential or commercial and whether light soil to what have I gotten myself into filth. I see where guys on here are mixing up their "nuke it" batch and adding a bit of this and a bit of that and then a little more of this. I am not a fan of mixing a lot of stuff together to get the job done and don't recommend it. Personally, I occasionally add a citrus or oxy booster and don't even do that very often. I have added Grout Master to Rob's Secret Formula, but I haven't even done that but a few times. Here are the criteria I'm looking at for a single prespray that may or may not need at least boosting with normal boosters such as citrus or oxy. If the booster is already in it that's even better.
- It truly works on all synthetic carpet fibers.
- It is suitable for use in million dollar homes, mobile homes, rentals, as well as any commercial business.
- It will literally work on ALL soiling conditions no matter the type of soil.
- It will not void a manufacturers warranty so it's ph is not above 10. I am unaware of any manufacturer who allows for this even on carpets where it really doesn't matter. Honestly, I think manufacturers may not be the best judges of how to clean their own products.
- Ideally, the presrpay is already boosted and you don't have to do a thing to it, but put it in your sprayer and start spraying!
- A health rating of zero would be ideal, but no more than 1 acceptable.
- You have been doing this with just one prespray for at least over 1 year with pretty heavy use.