One more Recoil/Little Giant Video

Lefty724

Oct 21, 2008
Salad Bowl, Cali
Real Name
E
Business Location
United States
Nice video guys! Jim, was the pump out running to a tank in the back of you're truck? Have you or are you ever thought about using a glide? Nice setup man!

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
EEE,
Thank you! Actually removed Glide for Demo. Glad I did wand was full of debris.How often do you remove your glide for maintenance?
Yes Pumpout was routed to tank in pick up.Available at Camping World (33 gallon). Hope to purchase C/A booster soon and will do video at 200ft.

JIM M

Lefty724

Oct 21, 2008
Salad Bowl, Cali
Real Name
E
Business Location
United States
EEE,
Thank you! Actually removed Glide for Demo. Glad I did wand was full of debris.How often do you remove your glide for maintenance?
Yes Pumpout was routed to tank in pick up.Available at Camping World (33 gallon). Hope to purchase C/A booster soon and will do video at 200ft.

JIM M
I take my glide off probably once a week or so for maintenance. I really, really go overboard with vacuuming though so there's never really much debris. I could not ever go back to a naked wand man! I gotta have my glide!!!

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
EEE,
Also "anal" with vacuuming. Need to adjust my Glide maintenance scheduling . Like Rickie I want my GLIDE!!! Out to afternoon job.

Have a great day!
JIM

Andy MC

Mar 26, 2009
WA
Real Name
Andy McFadden
Business Location
United States
Glides are for wimps! That's why I always use one.

Lefty724

Oct 21, 2008
Salad Bowl, Cali
Real Name
E
Business Location
United States
Glides are for wimps! That's why I always use one.
Hahahahaha!!!

Andy did you ever goop you're glide? I need to get another wand and glide as soon as Rob and Locko reveal the test results! Heard there was a really good wand for us POG's!!!

Jan Sullins

Sep 17, 2008
Ok.City Oklahoma
Real Name
Jan Sullins
Jim, very nice setup! Very well done video! Really showed the capabilty of the Cross-American Recoil 3XPS second edition in conjuction with the
AKP 65000 BTU heater. Just really a great combination that is quite affordable. Whether truckmounted or trailermounted they work so well that
for most us it is quite enough vacuum ,pressure with good flow, and 200 degree heat! Good Job to you Ed,and Tony!

Jan

Alexa

User
Mar 4, 2010
Florida
Real Name
Alex Najar
Business Location
United States
Is this damage control? From what I heard through the grapevine, the Recoil fell flat on its a$$ in the porty shootout and was hauled off on a stretcher. I guess we still have to wait for the results but the word on the street is that it did not even finish in the top 3. I have been leaning toward a Recoil but after hearing this bad news, I have no choice but to wait it out and see the results.

MasterSteamClean

May 18, 2010
Fl
www.mastersteamcleaning.com
Real Name
Erik
Business Location
United States
Well I make alot of money from my recoil that sits in the van 90 % of the time. 100 ft run run every day, I dont get complaints if you want a unit that has more lift it will have to be 15-25 ft away from you. You fellas have seen several videos , A pic has a thousand words that decribe but a video at 100 ft and my recoil mod video at 200 ft no booster.You will not go wrong with a recoil, and im liking the new breeze and tigten , I know am a beliver in these hi efficient motors.

Alexa

User
Mar 4, 2010
Florida
Real Name
Alex Najar
Business Location
United States
Well as soon as I get the time, I hope to come check out your Recoil and judge it for myself. I sure like the way it looks and hope it is as good as you say. I was referring to what I heard that took place in the shootout and we will see soon enough. I just hope they were fair about it and didn't just trash the machine because of politics. If it truly flopped, I want to know why and see some evidence of it. Ken "The Innovator" Harris is supposedly creating a monster that will make all of this ancient history. There is a lot going on, on the porty front and not all will survive the mayhem.

Alexa

User
Mar 4, 2010
Florida
Real Name
Alex Najar
Business Location
United States
What is ken making, a super porty larger than the tighten
The inside word is that he has a 4 vac motor behemoth (4 separate circuits) that will yield both high cfm and HG/lift. It's top secret stuff, coming from none other than "The Innovator".

Andy MC

Mar 26, 2009
WA
Real Name
Andy McFadden
Business Location
United States
I still have gorilla tape sealing my glide E. I haven't taken it off yet cause it works fine and don't look to bad. But I will replace it with goop soon as it's about due for a cleaning and I'll have to remove tape for that.

I look forward to seeing this new wand for Porty's. Who is making it and when will it be available?

Alex, are you talking about that sham of a shoot out that was done along time ago at mike feast, or was there another one more recent that I don't know about?

One thing I know for sure the recoil get's the job done for me.

Alexa

User
Mar 4, 2010
Florida
Real Name
Alex Najar
Business Location
United States
Andy, they had a portable shootout just a few days ago. We are awaiting the official results but as a high standing celebrity member, I received a few teasers of information and one was that the Recoil (the portable I have been most interested in purchasing) took a hell of a beating and was hauled off on a stretcher. I'm just wondering if this is true and want to make sure that it wasn't a "fix".

cleaningservicepros

Pssst....I'm a dirt swirler
Jan 18, 2010
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
The inside word is that he has a 4 vac motor behemoth (4 separate circuits) that will yield both high cfm and HG/lift. It's top secret stuff, coming from none other than "The Innovator".
Alex,

I think he introduced something like that a year or so ago....new machine with a lot of claims.

Locko or E, do either of you remember what I'm taling about????

Lefty724

Oct 21, 2008
Salad Bowl, Cali
Real Name
E
Business Location
United States
Alex,

I think he introduced something like that a year or so ago....new machine with a lot of claims.

Locko or E, do either of you remember what I'm taling about????
I kinda remember him saying something like that Damon.

Andy, not sure which wand it is either......just heard that there was a wand tested that is better than the aw29 for us POG's.

I am eagerly waiting for the results also. I am going back to a porty (from a TM) in about 1-2 months and gonna go with either a Recoil, M5, or Truckforce.