OMG, Black Label shocked me!

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Tried Black Label on a job that had olifin, polyester and nylon all in the same house.
I'm blown away how much better it did then Bio Pro 10k.
I'm aware it's a higher PH cleaner then 10K but I never thought I would find anything I liked better.
Well, the Black Label is awesome!!!
Is there anything you guys think 10k is better used on then Black label?
Thank you

Reactions: admin

Tcoulter

Apr 18, 2017
Real Name
Trace Coulter
I honestly have trouble telling differences between presprays. The only time I really notice a difference is when I use something like unchained mixed in, but I charge a lot for that, as it's expensive, so it's not used all that often. I will say that I prefer black label/blue label over 10k because for some reason, the 10k seems to cause more cavitation when my prespray gets hot. I don't really get the science behind it, but whenever I use Biopro10k in the summer, it seems like I start spraying steam rather than chemical. Never had that issue with black label, seems a little "thicker" maybe. Try the blue label (blue dream) or red label if you haven't. I actually prefer both of those scents compared to black label.

Reactions: Clean-n-mean

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
After trying a few of Robs Chems, I used Black Label for awhile. Then I came across a rat nasty and added Biopro. I was extremely impressed. So I used that combo for for quite some time until I ran out of Black Label

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I honestly have trouble telling differences between presprays. The only time I really notice a difference is when I use something like unchained mixed in, but I charge a lot for that, as it's expensive, so it's not used all that often. I will say that I prefer black label/blue label over 10k because for some reason, the 10k seems to cause more cavitation when my prespray gets hot. I don't really get the science behind it, but whenever I use Biopro10k in the summer, it seems like I start spraying steam rather than chemical. Never had that issue with black label, seems a little "thicker" maybe. Try the blue label (blue dream) or red label if you haven't. I actually prefer both of those scents compared to black label.
Yes, the black label has kinda a man's cologne smell to me! But I kinda like it. It's pretty subtle, and a fresh smell.
I was unaware the red and blue label where the same just different scents. I may try them!
Thanks!!! I added a scoop of Ribs, oxygen to the mix. I was impressed!!!

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
After trying a few of Robs Chems, I used Black Label for awhile. Then I came across a rat nasty and added Biopro. I was extremely impressed. So I used that combo for for quite some time until I ran out of Black Label
I still love biopro!!! It's amazing. Just trying to decide if one is better on Nylon then the other.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
I was thinking of this today while cleaning. Many people ask why a manufacturer produces so many presprays. Well this thread is the answer. Its really a personal preference. Plus even one cleaner may like one, go to another and even go back to the original over time.

I guess, as long as they sell, they will keep making them!

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I need a cleaner that:
1. Is a reasonable cost.
2. Gets rid of most, if not all spots.
3. Smells great.
4. Makes me look better then I really am.
5. Lessens my labor.
And so far, Robs have been excellent! Plus his product support is superb as well. Always around here to answer questions. I think because he is a actual cleaner he just can relate better to his customers with his products!

Reactions: mrotto