Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
I have both a prochem upholstery and a pmf internal jet.
The prochem is good but throws too much water around. Not an option if yer cleaning on hardwood.
The pmf I used for many years and while it's good for light fabrics, it doesn't have enough flow to utilize the advantage of heat and flushes poorly.
Takes forever on heavier or soiled fabric.

I don't agree with any of what you wrote. The PMF flows plenty of water and flushes better than those stupid holes on the Sapphire tool. Yours might be clogged or something. Yes, the Prochem can cause some overspray but it can be wiped up quickly and easily with a white towel. Overspray can be used to an advantage in some circumstances.

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
great list!

i like the old PC quadjet for the cleanest, driest carpets in town, and severe tendonitis and lower back pain. don't forget to throw on a green glide or they'll be carrying you to the chiropractor.

tanks are built like the quadjet.

Oh ok good, it's not just me.

Reactions: bojangles

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
I don't agree with any of what you wrote. The PMF flows plenty of water and flushes better than those stupid holes on the Sapphire tool. Yours might be clogged or something. Yes, the Prochem can cause some overspray but it can be wiped up quickly and easily with a white towel. Overspray can be used to an advantage in some circumstances.
What advantage? .... An Armenian shower? ;)

P10der

Jan 16, 2015
Real Name
Guy
I do not use it much but the Hydrahoe is a great tool with a glide. Rx20 is great and it has its place. But I love the hoss 700 they both do somethings better than the other but overall I like the hoss. Hydroforce is also a great tool.

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
What advantage? .... An Armenian shower? ;)

For example, you can spray the backside of couches and do a quick once over, which is all they usually need anyway. I reserve my custom Armenian showers for my plethora of women but it isn't water that I am pasting them with. It is such a vile reality and yet, they keep coming back. Women are quite mysterious, indeed, in their tolerance of our repugnant being. We are such gruesome creatures and yet, these women take us in. You are especially gruesome, Great Camacho (no offense, of course).

Last edited:

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
For example, you can spray the backside of couches and do a quick once over, which is all they usually need anyway. I reserve my custom Armenian showers for my plethora of women but it isn't water that I am pasting them with. It is such a vile reality and yet, they keep coming back. Women are quite mysterious, indeed, in their tolerance of our repugnant being. We are such gruesome creatures and yet, these women take us in. You are especially gruesome, Great Camacho (no offense, of course).
I agree sometimes a jetted tool is my preference. Can't mist down prior to applying prespray with the SS. I have my Prochem glided and drilled some small holes above the glide on the inside of head. Still like using my Kleenrite uph tool and these have been around for 30 plus years. Like the washboard effect on the vac .

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
Okay, R. Kelly....:D

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
If I knew who R. Kelly was, I might "get" this comment of yours.As is, it meant nothing to me at all.
R. Kelly is one of the greatest R and B singers eva.
In fact, he's so good, that he could piss on an entire bus load of 8th grade catholic school girls and I'd still be a fan. ;)
Seriously, you wanna get a woman's panties to drop.....put on some R. Kelly

Last edited:

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
R. Kelly is one of the greatest R and B singers eva.
In fact, he's so good, that he could piss on an entire bus load of 8th grade catholic school girls and I'd still be a fan. ;)
Seriously, you wanna get a woman's panties to drop.....put on some R. Kelly

I am in the opposite predicament of most men; I am trying to get women to keep their panties on in my presence. There's only so much reproductive produce that a single man can deliver and these b1tches need to understand this. Hell, I can't impregnate all of them, for God's sake. Women, behave!

Helix

Jun 27, 2014
Real Name
E.E.
Business Location
United States
I like your list Deron. I've used Hydramaster Hydra Hoes for about 16 years now.

But I must say, with regard to your boasting, in my circles we call men like you whore mongers and the women you bed whores, unless you indend on making all these women your wives.

No lasting advanced civilization can be built on such behaviors.

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
I like your list Deron. I've used Hydramaster Hydra Hoes for about 16 years now.

But I must say, with regard to your boasting, in my circles we call men like you whore mongers and the women you bed whores, unless you indend on making all these women your wives.

No lasting advanced civilization can be built on such behaviors.
Disrespecting whores is crazy talk! Boo this man.
If it weren't for loose women (God bless these creatures) , I would have rarely gotten laid in my single years. NO WINKY FACE!

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
99.9% of women are "easy pickings" these days. Who are we fooling here? Seriously, I cannot remember the last time it took me more than a few dates to round the bases. It must have been decades ago. I didn't make the culture what it is, but being what it is, I'm gonna get that ass and I sure do. Every single one of them wants me to impregnate them and at the risk of sounding one notch below humble, I can't blame them one bit.

Last edited:

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
99.9% of women are "easy pickings" these days. Who are we fooling here? Seriously, I cannot remember the last time it took me more than a few dates to round the bases. It must have been decades ago. I didn't make the culture what it is, but being what it is, I'm gonna get that ass and I sure do.
"Hone the cylinder"....:D.
Honestly , i admittedly am fond of self effacing humor but I gotta say (if I'm being candid) smoking hot women were less than easy for me to pull , back in the day.
The minute I DID get a hot woman to touch my pathetic wiener,...I married her and she's put up with me for the last 30 years. (24 married)
Happy ending for a silly fuker......:)