Ok so its ben 10 years Rob Allen do you ever plan on delivering my website? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Ok so its ben 10 years Rob Allen do you ever plan on delivering my website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan81588

May 20, 2010
NC
Real Name
Ryan Jordan
Business Location
United States
So 10 years ago I had cleaner designs develop a website spent $1800 on it. It was literally crap never got delivered and never got it finished to my satisfaction. About 2 years ago I called in to inquire about getting it finished or delivered and never got a response. Back in late 2018 I called again and finally had someone find it and asked that Rob would call me and discuss finishing it or getting my money back or something. A very nice gentleman said he would and we would either get the website delivered, redesigned and delivered, or SEO for my trouble of not getting delivered. Also that Rob would be giving me a call to clear the air on it. He did find it but he informed me I only spent $500 on it, so it wasn't delivered and the price was changed so it wouldn't look so bad. Im not 100% sure on what I paid but I am 100% sure I picked the $1800 plan on the cleaner design website back in 2011....still waiting Rob IM SURE YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS. Seriously, I'm 99% sure if Rob knew about this he'd take care of it ASAP. This may sound like Im being a jackass, but Im not seriously yall have a great reputation. I just figure this is the best way to get a response!!! jesse@cleanerdesigns.com this is who I was dealing with way back when...I look forward to hearing from someone....eventually.....maybe...#HeyRobAllen...lol

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I did not know about this. Not saying I don’t believe you but it does seem random. I am at the carpet cleaning convention in Florida. When I get back I will get with my son and see what happened. @admin

Reactions: smartcarpetcare

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
So 10 years ago I had cleaner designs develop a website spent $1800 on it. It was literally crap never got delivered and never got it finished to my satisfaction. About 2 years ago I called in to inquire about getting it finished or delivered and never got a response. Back in late 2018 I called again and finally had someone find it and asked that Rob would call me and discuss finishing it or getting my money back or something. A very nice gentleman said he would and we would either get the website delivered, redesigned and delivered, or SEO for my trouble of not getting delivered. Also that Rob would be giving me a call to clear the air on it. He did find it but he informed me I only spent $500 on it, so it wasn't delivered and the price was changed so it wouldn't look so bad. Im not 100% sure on what I paid but I am 100% sure I picked the $1800 plan on the cleaner design website back in 2011....still waiting Rob IM SURE YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS. Seriously, I'm 99% sure if Rob knew about this he'd take care of it ASAP. This may sound like Im being a jackass, but Im not seriously yall have a great reputation. I just figure this is the best way to get a response!!! jesse@cleanerdesigns.com this is who I was dealing with way back when...I look forward to hearing from someone....eventually.....maybe...#HeyRobAllen...lol
We have emailed you last year the info you requested for: this below as we have provided the website 6+ years ago for $500.

Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 12.27.10 PM.png

ryan81588

May 20, 2010
NC
Real Name
Ryan Jordan
Business Location
United States
We have emailed you last year the info you requested for: this below as we have provided the website 6+ years ago for $500.

View attachment 84612
Ok, Im very aware that I received this, Wes told me this was not my website that I could use to get uploaded to my domain. We spoke on the phone after the email and he said someone would be getting back with me. Can I use this link to get the page up? My original contact date with Jessie was 11/29/11.

Hey Ryan,
here's an email with forms attached.

Domain: www.godaddy.com
Hosting: www.hostgator.com

http://www.cleanerdesigns.com/cleaner-designs-web-worksheet/?ppt=02ba14fd17090139c30c95c51dff035d
thats the link to the online form
--
__
Jesse Gutierrez
jesse@cleanerdesigns.com
1-800-604-7166

#1 in Cleaning Industry Webdesign and SEO
www.cleanerdesigns.com

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
Ok, Im very aware that I received this, Wes told me this was not my website that I could use to get uploaded to my domain. We spoke on the phone after the email and he said someone would be getting back with me. Can I use this link to get the page up? My original contact date with Jessie was 11/29/11.

Hey Ryan,
here's an email with forms attached.

Domain: www.godaddy.com
Hosting: www.hostgator.com

thats the link to the online form
--
__

#1 in Cleaning Industry Webdesign and SEO
www.cleanerdesigns.com
You would need to contact the hosting company you used 8 years ago for your domain that many years ago as the design was on your domain during that time frame under your account, not ours. We provided your design onto your website domain 8 years ago, contact your hosting company if they have a backup that far back. We keep backups of websites within 2 years if they are not hosted under our accounts, if hosted under our accounts they are backed up daily/weekly/monthly.

Last edited:

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Thank Mama but I ain’t back.... Just saw this thread and wanted to kick Rob in the nuts just once...

I’m still kicking tho..... Son just got shouted out on the biggest Podcast in the country

Wow, congrats!

And a kick in the nards from you is, I think, equivalent to a manly thump on the shoulder, lol.

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Thank Mama but I ain’t back.... Just saw this thread and wanted to kick Rob in the nuts just once...

I’m still kicking tho..... Son just got shouted out on the biggest Podcast in the country

Congrats. And I’ve been kicked in the nuts so much I feel nothing except dollar bills from the free publicity. I have a 99% 5 star rating. Yeah I drop the ball occasionally but I always make it right. As to your door feel free to call me and I’ll get it right.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
And we didn’t hide this “conspiracy” folks, just closed it while we take care of business.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Status