FB Ok have a mytee speedster porty with 2 heaters...

J

Joe Sylwestrzak

Ok have a mytee speedster porty with 2 heaters , 2 stage 3 Vacs and a 500 psi puwater pump...im blowing fuses at customers houses almost every time regardless of how im usingbthe machine. ...how do i solve this?

O

Osvaldo Trasvina

Get your self a Generator / at least for.One.cord of.the.Portable. The other from the place you are.cleaning. That way.can work.with both.heaters / and Raise your.price.for.the Generator cost / and Gas for it!!!

O

Osvaldo Trasvina

Like me that I don't Own.a T.M / but hates refill the portable water. Have a 100gallon tank in.the Van / add a 12volt Shur flo pump 100psi 1.5gpm / with plenty of Solution Hose. I connected to.my MYtee in.my case. And from there to my upholstery tool. When I need to do a lot of chair cleaning. Want to up grade it to a 500PSi Pump for carpet cleaning but.they don't come in.12volts only 110. Thats the down side of.not.having a T.M you.need to.many stuff to.make it.work!!!!!!

A

Anthony Rodriguez

As someone that ran a porty for years before truckmount ill say this much... electric heaters really dont keep up and dont heat up long enough for you to go though all of that. Good chems, power scrubbing, and you can clean with cold water.

O

Osvaldo Trasvina

Thats why here we havs to.modify a lot things cause.We don't have supply stores like.in.the U.S / I turn my HIgh Pressure washer add a Hot BOx / Delco Steamer. And got.me.Plenty of HOt.water and Steam know!! Is Old but.works great. I just use.my Portable for exteaction / it does deliver extra steam