Premium VIP
Oct 28, 2009
Redding,Ca.
www.simplycleancarpetredding.com
Real Name
Thomas Conway
Business Location
United States
Joe doesn't have time...but he has the time to type you all a cut and paste response, he has the time to come up with some plan to get 5 guys to join 5 guys and they will get five more, He has the time to type 5 page emails and send them to all the guys.
Joe you live for this, you have time, but what you have been caught doing red handed may be a little hard to explain to the TMF members here.
@Rob Allen has said it above that JB doesn't want to pay for ads here, but yet we see it here over and over again, look at this thread it is a perfect example of how good JB is at his game, pushing 20 pages and all for free, a wand thread tons of pages all for free so if you think JB is upset right now you all are DEAD WRONG he is laughing at you, I know it is the same crap he did back then 7 years ago. We had many phone calls about this same type of crap, but back then it was all about 4 2 the door, MVP packages, 2.5 hose and CC's
Joe would get mad because I wouldn't post his pre written statements, I wouldn't do it because it wasn't my battle, I didn't know Rob,Tre, or Mike, so it was not my place to start crap with any of them on what ever board it
Joe has to come here and explain why he wrote the emails he did...that is going to take a lot of explaining before he would ever get to his points, so this is why JB is too busy.
I would put @Nomad74 's money on it ;);).
I would honestly just say that a non response will hit harder than this, remember being cut off is cut off, you get nothing he has the upper hand because JB cut you off, well the ball is in the TMF court so just return the favor...cut off, it is that simple. It is NO different than what JB has done to anybody else.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Well this was a let down....and Tom, you write way to much. I can only make it through a tiny bit of your novels
Good thing you aren't on the bipolar blast list then. Those are novels.

vladimir

Apr 3, 2011
palmdale ca.
Real Name
Dennis azenon
Business Location
United States
Well this was a let down....and Tom, you write way to much. I can only make it through a tiny bit of your novels
LOL a lot of this guys do this most of the time when I see a long ass paragraph I don't bother lol I just skip it
Bro you had me rolling with
All his novels lol
Story teller

TConway

Premium VIP
Oct 28, 2009
Redding,Ca.
www.simplycleancarpetredding.com
Real Name
Thomas Conway
Business Location
United States
Well, if you would have had to deal with all this BS for seven flipping years I'm sure you could write a novel yourself, I'm sick of it man.
All this and I still haven't stooped to pulling any kinda crap you did on a fellow cleaner and all he did was talk a little crap in a store.;);)

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
Cliff notes from what I e speed read through this:

Blister is nut. What's new.
Tmf still has haters and nut swingers. What's new
It's a biz and the Allens protect their biz. What's new
(PS. Who cares. It's a biz.)
I shouldn't be but a, still shocked to see how neive so many people are..
Everything kip said is accurate to Point that many cant even understand it.

Well text me if something funny unfolds. I got a few more cold ones to crack. Have a good time y'all.
Just shows you how dramaful this thread is you showing up would normally be headline news

Mardie

Oct 31, 2013
Real Name
Mardie VanBree
Joe doesn't have time...but he has the time to type you all a cut and paste response, he has the time to come up with some plan to get 5 guys to join 5 guys and they will get five more, He has the time to type 5 page emails and send them to all the guys.
Joe you live for this, you have time, but what you have been caught doing red handed may be a little hard to explain to the TMF members here.
@Rob Allen has said it above that JB doesn't want to pay for ads here, but yet we see it here over and over again, look at this thread it is a perfect example of how good JB is at his game, pushing 20 pages and all for free, a wand thread tons of pages all for free so if you think JB is upset right now you all are DEAD WRONG he is laughing at you, I know it is the same crap he did back then 7 years ago. We had many phone calls about this same type of crap, but back then it was all about 4 2 the door, MVP packages, 2.5 hose and CC's
Joe would get mad because I wouldn't post his pre written statements, I wouldn't do it because it wasn't my battle, I didn't know Rob,Tre, or Mike, so it was not my place to start crap with any of them on what ever board it
Joe has to come here and explain why he wrote the emails he did...that is going to take a lot of explaining before he would ever get to his points, so this is why JB is too busy.
I would put @Nomad74 's money on it ;);).
I would honestly just say that a non response will hit harder than this, remember being cut off is cut off, you get nothing he has the upper hand because JB cut you off, well the ball is in the TMF court so just return the favor...cut off, it is that simple. It is NO different than what JB has done to anybody else.

So the all this angst TMF has against Joe B. is because people have talked about and praised his great products and TMF could not get any advertising dollars out of it. Yup it is like the saying goes "If You Want The Truth Just Follow The Money"

I have seen this behavior from forums in the past and that is when a product gets popular and talked about a lot then the forum puts the squeeze on them for advertising dollars and if they dont get it the forum moderators start down playing there products and in extreme cases like this one start to be very rude and insult and belittle the product owner.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
So the all this angst TMF has against Joe B. is because people have talked about and praised his great products and TMF could not get any advertising dollars out of it. Yup it is like the saying goes "If You Want The Truth Just Follow The Money"

I have seen this behavior from forums in the past and that is when a product gets popular and talked about a lot then the forum puts the squeeze on them for advertising dollars and if they dont get it the forum moderators start down playing there products and in extreme cases like this one start to be very rude and insult and belittle the product owner.
Nope, he "had" great products till he pissed everyone off like Interlink and they made better cuffs. Actually all he is a childish washed trinket maker. Thread closed.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States

Why does JB pay his gang to go onto forums and post about his products? Just like us carpet cleaning business owners we would rather have a legitimate customer leave us a review instead of one of our friends.

The only reason JB's products get talked about more and more is because guys like you who are looking at getting discounts from him talk about them.

There is a reason why forums have an advertising rules for suppliers but JB choses to make his own rules on other people's forums. What do you think would happen if a radio DJ would talk about certain businesses and how great they are on air if they wasn't an advertiser? The DJ probably would get fired and the other advertisers would be upset since they are paying to advertise but another business is getting the exposure without paying for it.

Reactions: Scott W and admin
Status
Not open for further replies.