Not open for further replies.

Andy MC

Mar 26, 2009
WA
Real Name
Andy McFadden
Business Location
United States
This is kind of a carry over form another thread ( early thank you to TMF)
We were discussing a little bit how some many of the large players in the industry advertise here.

Any ways my curiosity got ahold of me and I did a little digging. Found the advertising rates page,,, and took a look. WOW!!

Rob you really built something impressive!!

I really had no Idea that a carpet cleaning forum could be an empire all by it's self.

tonyb14

May 16, 2013
Hazleton
www.steamteamcarpetcleaningnepa.com
Real Name
Tony Burke
Business Location
United States
This is kind of a carry over form another thread ( early thank you to TMF)
We were discussing a little bit how some many of the large players in the industry advertise here.

Any ways my curiosity got ahold of me and I did a little digging. Found the advertising rates page,,, and took a look. WOW!!

Rob you really built something impressive!!

I really had no Idea that a carpet cleaning forum could be an empire all by it's self.
Robs the man.... A rich man too!!

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
Is rob sharing the loot with the moderators and others?

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
no I was talking about what does he pay the moderators or you guys just to for free,

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Like everyone here, Rob put his blood, sweat, money and years into his business to hopefully reap some in return.

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
why would you be a moderator if there is no money in since some one is making bank off your efforts

what would the Union say about that?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Is Rob speaking in 3rd person lol. Tony thinks he is hahaha. Good stuff.
Yes I was. My wife happened to see it and said do you think they will understand your talking in 3rd person? I said hold on now, you married a carpet cleaner give us more credit. She started back pedaling and I said "sure sure".

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
You guys think we live so high on the hog it's hilarious, the expenses just to keep the forum alive is insane while others will state oh not much at all but they never see our marketing, cleanfax full page ad rates, sunbelt magazine 8 page rates up front, server costs for a 1 million post forum, clean informer magazine just to keep that alive is insane - hell some of our sponsors been with us since beginning. Anyways our moderators have received 1K website designs (which I'm probably updating on a annual basis for them), store credit and more over the past years. Things took a turn earlier this year, but hey can you all please open you accounting issues with our forum too please? Did you know we are the only forum out there that has even offered to pay or give credit to moderators? Look it up online, it's a volunteer thing for communities period. We charge 600 and up for advertising, why? Because we're cheaper than Cleanfax who charges 800-8k / monthly - creating a magazine like ours clean informer is such an expensive item in our business and especially when we print it for certain expos or throughout the year. Hell you all have a complete free forum to use, free worlds largest carpet cleaning classifieds to use and well equipment where over 3 million dollars was sold thru our forum and guess what? We didn't get a penny for it, that's how much we love you all! :p Oh by the way there is many benefits our mods gets, free into expos and classes, website seo if wanted and website design/updates at anytime is needed.

Ps: what's your ad rates for carpet cleaning? 60/area right or 5.99 per room? Hey man we gotta eat bud, but when you see me driving a lexus and living high on the hog then let's talk but for now I'm busting my ass building a business for the past 7 years with my father hoping to help out millions worldwide.

Anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.