Oh boy.............YOU GOTTA HEAR THIS ON IRAN...LMAO!!!!

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Jacob wrestled with a angel. He named the place later "face of god" genises I think referenced the man as a angel.

The Gay and lesbian image...

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Jacob and the angel: Wrestling to reconcile body and spirit

“Jacob Wrestling with the Angel” by Leon Bonnat (1876) via Wikimedia Commons

When Jacob wrestled with the angel in the Bible, they embodied the struggle between sexuality and spirituality. Artists have created many homoerotic images of the scene over the centuries.

The story of Jacob wrestling (Genesis 32:24-31) is the Sunday lectionary reading for tomorrow (July 31). It speaks to LGBT people and our allies.

http://jesusinlove.blogspot.com/2011/07/jacob-and-angel-wrestling-to-reconcile.html

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
I did also say the bible has a lot of riddles, that's is what I see.

So please tell me my miss under standing about Jacob.
Well, first, when you suggest the possibility that jacob wrestled with "lucifer," you are speculating, introducing non-fact into the story. So, if you go back and find the subject of that passage, and also only observe what is spoken of in it, the details of it that have been clearly revealed in that passage, and stick to it, then you would have your answer. No so called lucifer, whom some say is a word for the devil, no lucifer mentioned in the passage. If the angel would not give his name, we should not speculate as to who exactly he was. I am advocating sticking to what has been revealed, not making up things, guessing. As the holy scripture says in another place, 1 tim chpt 1, speculation gives rise to fruitless discussion. One may like and enjoy speculation (opinion), yet god's people are instructed not to be an opinionated people (speculators guessers, dreamers, making things up).

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Well, first, when you suggest the possibility that jacob wrestled with "lucifer," you are speculating, introducing non-fact into the story. So, if you go back and find the subject of that passage, and also only observe what is spoken of in it, the details of it that have been clearly revealed in that passage, and stick to it, then you would have your answer. No so called lucifer, whom some say is a word for the devil, no lucifer mentioned in the passage. If the angel would not give his name, we should not speculate as to who exactly he was. I am advocating sticking to what has been revealed, not making up things, guessing. As the holy scripture says in another place, 1 tim chpt 1, speculation gives rise to fruitless discussion. One may like and enjoy speculation (opinion), yet god's people are instructed not to be an opinionated people (speculators guessers, dreamers, making things up).

Thanks for the reply.

Adam and Eve, even the snake was cursed by god.

In the Jacob story
The only mention of God was this: you have struggled with God and with humans

Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome.”

Since his name is now Israel, and being favored by the "Man / Angel" He has over come God and Gods created humans.

So when Jacob's name was Jacob, Jacob must of had problems with God and humans. Jacob was moving his belongs and family.

As it seems the words you have struggled with God and with humans really does not tell you who the man is that gave Jacob a new name...

The verse does not tell of the struggles with god and humans or how Israel over came God and Humans.
In the whole story It just said Jacob was blessed, but not by who.

Also, I can see this, with no speculator guessing, dreaming, or making things up...
because you have struggled with God and with humans, I will help you over come God and his Humans and call you Israel. You have over come by being named Israel and favored by me, "the man in story".

Then the bible tells you Jacob was blessed by God, and Jacob was Gods chosen people.

I just do not see that God said that Jacob was Gods chosen people, in the bible story in this book.

No way does it say it was God.

So I think you and every one else are (speculators guessers, dreamers, making things up).

Like I said, Thanks for the reply, not here to cause a fight, just pointing out what I see as what it, is being said.

Last edited:

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Thanks for the reply.

In the Jacob story

Ok, i understand what you are saying. Jacob was
Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome.”

Since his name is now Israel, and being favored by the "Man / Angel" He has over come God and Gods created humans.

So when Jacob's name was Jacob, Jacob must of had problems with God and humans. Jacob was moving his belongs and family.

As it seems the words you have struggled with God and with humans really does not tell you who the man is that gave Jacob a new name...

The verse does not tell of the struggles with god and humans or how Israel over came God and Humans.

Also, I can see this, with no speculator guessing, dreaming, or making things up...
because you have struggled with God and with humans, I will help you over come God and his Humans and call you Israel. You have over come by being named Israel.

Then the bible tells you Jacob was blessed by God, and Jacob was Gods chosen people.

I just do not see that God said that.
Thanks for the reply.

In the Jacob story

because you have struggled with God and with humans, I will help you over come God and his Humans and call you Israel. You have over come by being named Israel.

I just do not see that God said that Jacob was Gods chosen people, in the bible story in this book.

No way does it say it was God.

So I think you and every one else are (speculators guessers, dreamers, making things up).
Ok, i understand what you said. Jacob was facing death, by the hand of his brother, esau. So, he was reaching out to the lord for help, to find favor/grace with his brother. He prevaile in his desire to do so. Esau did not kill jacob. On the idea of jacob/israel being god's people, it wasnt a result of him successfully getting help from god about his dilema with his brother. It was prophesied jacob would be in the line of gods folk , a patriarch of the jews. But to say jacob wrestled with lucifer, this is not true.

Reactions: CCWorks

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
If I Try To Tell You 100% Truth.

I can not re tell the truth to you.

Why?

I can not explain all the details of the surroundings, how I got to that point in time, what brought others to that point in time.

And to explain a picture with words is very difficult, as you may not see the pitcher in the words I use, as I am not a painter of images by using words.

PS... I cant even paint a pitcher with paint, very good.

So I can never re tell the truth as to what happed 100% as it may be raining out and I forgot to mention the rain drop in my eye, be cuse I did not know a drop of rain went in my eye when I was falling.

Last edited:

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Ok, i understand what you said. Jacob was facing death, by the hand of his brother, esau. So, he was reaching out to the lord for help, to find favor/grace with his brother. He prevaile in his desire to do so. Esau did not kill jacob. On the idea of jacob/israel being god's people, it wasnt a result of him successfully getting help from god about his dilema with his brother. It was prophesied jacob would be in the line of gods folk , a patriarch of the jews. But to say jacob wrestled with lucifer, this is not true.

OK, I do not read the bible, just small parts. I did not know what happened to Jacob or did I know he had problems with his brother.

I only looked at the one story of Jacob Fought with God.

Last edited:
Reactions: PATRICK YANELLO

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Blueish not quite blue. Redish not quite red. Yellowish not quite yellow. Jewish not quite jew. The real Jews are not the same as the current Jewish people. Just like the people living in Egypt now are not the descendants of the people that built the pyramids. It's like saying the white people in the usa are responsible for the native American artifacts.

It's like saying the white people in the usa are responsible for the native American artifacts.

I would say that is right.

Why was it not that white people migrated in to Europe from the Americas 20,000 years ago?

As it is told, today in history call, everyone was of African Decent.
But, as it is told today in government studies, in 100 more years everyone will be African or mixed with African decents in the world, 2120. Why is it always the Africans have more rights then whites in this world of to day and in history.?
An African Planet?
https://www.amren.com/features/2015/07/an-african-planet/

Just like the people living in Egypt now are not the descendants of the people that built the pyramids.

I think the Jews, Hittites or maybe even another tribe before the Hittites and Jews came to be, killed the real Egyptians.
Some say the pyramids are up to 5,000, 20,000 or even 50,000 years old. I would guess close to 20,000 years old.

Jewish not quite jew. The real Jews are not the same as the current Jewish people.

That is what a lot of scholars argue about since the 1800s

Last edited: