Official GOOGLE+ Circle Followers for TMF Members | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Official GOOGLE+ Circle Followers for TMF Members

Randy Stoker

Premium VIP
Jun 16, 2012
Texas
Real Name
Randy Stoker
Business Location
United States

bob519

Oct 28, 2011
Canada
Real Name
bob
Business Location
Canada
Thanks randy I will add you

Sent from my Nexus 4 using TMF Forums mobile app

Ken Kaplan

Dec 1, 2013
Atlanta
www.dirtblasters.com
Real Name
Ken Kaplan
Business Location
United States
Please follow us on GOOGLE+ and we will return the favor, including everyone who posts within this thread just like the Facebook one.
Remember to get in early and keep checking back to help the members out.

Thank you!
I will be following a second round. Please return the favor. Thanks. https://plus.google.com/103430350420054812384/about?gl=us

Ken Kaplan

Dec 1, 2013
Atlanta
www.dirtblasters.com
Real Name
Ken Kaplan
Business Location
United States
I don't get it.
Please leave your Google Plus Link here so folks can get it and follow you back. I am looking for yours now going down the list and don't see it. I will come back and when I see it I will follow you.

Ken Kaplan

Dec 1, 2013
Atlanta
www.dirtblasters.com
Real Name
Ken Kaplan
Business Location
United States
2 things:

1) does this somehow FACTUALLY benefit SEO?
2) where do i find the link to my Google+ page? Google doesn't make it super easy to find this thing...
It does help bring your old "Map" and "Places" page now called Google + to spot on the top section of the search results hopefully to get you on page one for free, or "organically". To grab your Plus page just go to it and copy and paste it from your address bar. But don't log in to Google as it may add goof up the link.
My page is https://plus.google.com/103430350420054812384/about?gl=us and yours will be very simalar.
Apparently this +1 works like a vote if they come off your personal website and help your ranking with google. If we get them directly from a google link not as much....
I think we should try to post links with personal websites leading to this +1 on google.
Also signature links should be your city, state and business, not your name.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
I am so overloaded with Google+ stuff. They flood my mail box daily. I don't get it at all. Maybe when I get my other forms of marketing worked out, but right now all the seo and google stuff is just over my head. Am I the only one?

Ken Kaplan

Dec 1, 2013
Atlanta
www.dirtblasters.com
Real Name
Ken Kaplan
Business Location
United States
I am so overloaded with Google+ stuff. They flood my mail box daily. I don't get it at all. Maybe when I get my other forms of marketing worked out, but right now all the seo and google stuff is just over my head. Am I the only one?
It's very annoying to me and confusing too.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
It's very annoying to me and confusing too.
Agreed. I just logged into my google+ and it is a mosaic of confusion. My web page designer set me up with it and it has taken over my email. I see that everything I post on youtube is also posted on google+. I hate it!

Ken Kaplan

Dec 1, 2013
Atlanta
www.dirtblasters.com
Real Name
Ken Kaplan
Business Location
United States
Agreed. I just logged into my google+ and it is a mosaic of confusion. My web page designer set me up with it and it has taken over my email. I see that everything I post on youtube is also posted on google+. I hate it!
Of course this will require all mighty Google to take even more of your time but in the top left corner when you are logged in and on your Plus page pull down "Home" Go to settings and uncheck all of the notifications and such. I get no emails but am having problems with some simply 'Sharing" so many things that it is a bit crazy. Let me know how it works out.