Featured - Official 2019 Experience trade show pics & vids | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Featured Official 2019 Experience trade show pics & vids

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
This year is huge! We got a new TMF display and getting it done! Stop by if your here today. Enjoy!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
For a couple carpets cleaners who rose from the ashes at least we look pro.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
I wanna see hydramasters new machine if you can get a pic of it, figure i bought my 870 and less than 6 months later they come out with the new and improved model, my titans are a year and a half old so figured the updated titan is prob gonna make me drool knowing my luck

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Done in an hour! Show opens in a couple hours

Reactions: Ymetimme

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
I know! I got my Titan in April. shoulda waited.

Or maybe I can trade it in?

Rico1

Jun 30, 2017
Real Name
Ricardo Vázquez
I wanna see hydramasters new machine if you can get a pic of it, figure i bought my 870 and less than 6 months later they come out with the new and improved model, my titans are a year and a half old so figured the updated titan is prob gonna make me drool knowing my luck
How many Titans do you own and have out there making you money? You sold one pretty new last year correct?

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
How many Titans do you own and have out there making you money? You sold one pretty new last year correct?
You're correct i had 2 titans van got wrecked last year and i sold the one in it. So now i have a titan, 870, cds, hulk machine i built.

Reactions: Rico1

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
The party was crazy.

Reactions: Kyle8 and LeeRoy

SMCommerical

Feb 8, 2018
Real Name
Mike C
Whats the name of the new hydramaster titan?

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
I walked in on a Furries Party in an after hours comic con once...true story. Cant reveal much more detail.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Too many pics. Had to sort through them and just make a video. Enjoy.

Reactions: LeeRoy

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
  • Love
Reactions: SRD

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
I walked in on a Furries Party in an after hours comic con once...true story. Cant reveal much more detail.
In college, I went to a Star Trek convention with my best friends (yes, I was a geek).

Walked into what I *thought* was a bathroom, instead I found a couple of Klingons in a closet doing something that was never depicted in the TV series.

The mental trauma is real, people.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
Alrigh Mama, TOS,TNG,DS9? Which ONE????

Root Beer is like the Federation - tastes disgusting, but if you drink enough of it you start to like it.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
It's like the old Van Halen, DLR versus Sammy debate - my dad had a startling resemblance to William Schatner, so I'm biased there, but nobody makes bald sexy quite like Patrick Stewart. So I like 'em both.

DS9, VOY, etc are all knockoffs to me, I prefer the original flavors. Not to say they aren't good, but to me they are simply expounding on the original theme and not necessarily breaking new ground on their own.

Fun thing is, I can call someone "petaq" and 99% won't have a clue what I'm saying. ;)

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
Really? DS9 was groundbreaking, it had a scope and arc that became the norm for tv

TNG was episodic but DS9 was almost one long story

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Really? DS9 was groundbreaking, it had a scope and arc that became the norm for tv

TNG was episodic but DS9 was almost one long story
Again admitting my bias, lol, after my senior prom all eight of us went back to Soledad's house and watched "All Good Things..." as an afterparty. Then we discussed ad nauseum, played Super Mario, and fell asleep in whatever chairs or sofas we could find. The good old days... we thought they'd never end. I still call my OCD old high school buddy "Q".

On a side note, Will Wheaton grew up to be funny as heck. Ever see him in "The Guild"?