Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
There is no loyalty:( these days.
But remember, Scott, they're all about what's "green"!:p

In all fairness, Chemspec is pricey stuff, as is ProRestore. You got a wicked good deal, even if some of that stuff has been sitting around a while. At current retail prices, you'd have paid that much just for the WP wands, the hose hooks, and the sticky tabs, lol.

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Hey a deals a deal. If bridgepoint had that “offer up” deal we would all by it. Good score! Who doesn’t like to get a deal.

Rory henderson

Sep 22, 2015
Real Name
Rory henderson
Sweet deal, list of the products you got? Just for curiosity sake
1 brand new 2500 hypro pump,5 brand new 50 foot solution hoses,2 five gallon formula 90's,2 five gallon traffic lanes,3 eight lbs buckets of energizer.3 eight lbs buckets of crystal defomer,2 quarts of p.o.g,1 gallon of viper venom,4 gallons of kill odor 1 gallon of fast dry upholstery cleaner & a 5 gallon of simple green & some quick connects & stuff

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
1 brand new 2500 hypro pump,5 brand new 50 foot solution hoses,2 five gallon formula 90's,2 five gallon traffic lanes,3 eight lbs buckets of energizer.3 eight lbs buckets of crystal defomer,2 quarts of p.o.g,1 gallon of viper venom,4 gallons of kill odor 1 gallon of fast dry upholstery cleaner & a 5 gallon of simple green & some quick connects & stuff
Killer deal. Let me know how you like that kill odor. I used that stuff a long time ago. Has an interesting smell for sure, but kinda grew on me.

Rick J

Jan 12, 2010
Ohio
Real Name
rick jones
Business Location
United States
I use the Kill Odor plus a lot. I started using it because it was labeled for VLM as well.
ON smelly ones I sometimes pst CRB some into the carpet. My CRB is a duplex and has solution tanks.

I just looked at my most recent bottle. I don't know what the little memes mean on the label. I think one is alluding to shampooing.
And instructioin no longer actually say VLM??

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I use the Kill Odor plus a lot. I started using it because it was labeled for VLM as well.
ON smelly ones I sometimes pst CRB some into the carpet. My CRB is a duplex and has solution tanks.

I just looked at my most recent bottle. I don't know what the little memes mean on the label. I think one is alluding to shampooing.
And instructioin no longer actually say VLM??

Because Vlm is really Scampoo!

Rick J

Jan 12, 2010
Ohio
Real Name
rick jones
Business Location
United States
But it get the job done.
When doing this , it following HWE. And the object is to leave it behind.