Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
local chevy dealership is blowing out a bunch of 2019 lease returns with 20K miles on them for $21,000.

Gonna go look and bring one or two home I think....Thats a pretty good price for the 2500's

OneBlueSummer

Sep 30, 2012
Real Name
Charlie King
if they have 2x4's horizontal in the cargo area and metal running boards they are from Uhaul, I would say good deal as all will still be under warenty.. or wait doesn't that get null and voided if used for "Rental," check the carfax.

After using promasters there is no way I could ever go back to express vans, you can get them for same ish price's too. Accelleration and breaking seem to be double, also an extra 5mpg which equates to about 30% yearly fuel savings, add that up real quick. Also I see your in snow country, imagine fwd instead of rwd.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
if they have 2x4's horizontal in the cargo area and metal running boards they are from Uhaul, I would say good deal as all will still be under warenty.. or wait doesn't that get null and voided if used for "Rental," check the carfax.

After using promasters there is no way I could ever go back to express vans, you can get them for same ish price's too. Accelleration and breaking seem to be double, also an extra 5mpg which equates to about 30% yearly fuel savings, add that up real quick. Also I see your in snow country, imagine fwd instead of rwd.
I agree, my first van was a Chevy Express, 2nd was a Sprinter and now we use a Promaster. There is no way I would purchase another Express to use, the extra space and height spoiled us.

Reactions: OneBlueSummer