Odorcide Safety Tips

Mike Hershley

Oct 14, 2011
Missouri
Real Name
Mike Hershley
Business Location
United States
I gotta tell you. I clicked buy online on that site and a pop up said you may get better price from a local distributor. So I did that and so far 3 of the distributor links are not showing they carry ordorcide. You might wanna update those. you may be directing customers away from your product.
Thank you Bob...can you tell me specifically which ones? are they listed for LA?

Mike Hershley

Oct 14, 2011
Missouri
Real Name
Mike Hershley
Business Location
United States
can this be mixed into a enzyme deo? I use cobbs enzyme deo for leave in deo. but i would like to add something to it to give it some smell for custy to smell. plus quick knock down while cleaning ans during that initial time when it is popping gases.
Yes it can

sam miller

Legend
Jan 21, 2010
lancaster, ca
www.sammillerscarpetcare.net
Real Name
clayton miller
Business Location
United States
I've been using Odorcide for awhile great product. but ya like any deodorizer you have to be careful with people and pets with allergies.

I'm always wondering your worried about the fragrance and your reaction yet the home is piss riddled and extremely soiled?????

Go figure!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: admin

Chris Wharry

Aug 14, 2012
South Suburbs Chicago
www.enviro-greencarpet.com
Real Name
Chris Wharry
Business Location
United States
I received a call this fall from a lady who's dog had an altercation with a skunk, the dog then used the pet door in the middle of the night, wandereing through the house. The dog had rubbed against furniture, and rolled on the floor throughout the house, before the homeowner was awakened by the smell. Will Odorcide combat type of odor ?

Last edited:

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
I gotta tell you. I clicked buy online on that site and a pop up said you may get better price from a local distributor. So I did that and so far 3 of the distributor links are not showing they carry ordorcide. You might wanna update those. you may be directing customers away from your product.
That's a factor for me is having it available at one of my local shops. My have slim pickens for good shops in my area.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
That's a factor for me is having it available at one of my local shops. My have slim pickens for good shops in my area.
Hey Bubbles, I didn't know you were so close to me!

Mike Hershley

Oct 14, 2011
Missouri
Real Name
Mike Hershley
Business Location
United States
I appreciate the information, can you tell me which distributors you clicked on?

@bob_rugratz

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Hershley

Oct 14, 2011
Missouri
Real Name
Mike Hershley
Business Location
United States
I received a call this fall from a lady who's dog had an altercation with a skunk, the dog then used the pet door in the middle of the night, wandereing through the house. The dog had rubbed against furniture, and rolled on the floor throughout the house, before the homeowner was awakened by the smell. Will Odorcide combat type of odor ?
Yes it will...you will want to use it at a minimum of the 16:1 ratio for skunk. If the skunk odor is really heavy and concentrated you can bump it up a little more to insure it will do the job. Thornell also makes a Skunk-Off product that comes in a Shampoo or a RTU formula. You can check with your local Odorcide Distributor or directly to our website (odorcide.com) and purchase it there. Thanks for the question.

Reactions: timmoore and admin

Brian Jones

Jul 17, 2013
Real Name
Brian Jones
Just curious do you guys only use it as just a post spray or what? I've started using it mixed into the prespray. Is this just a waste? Seems to work well and the customers love the fresh Scent also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using TMF Forums mobile app

ralleva

Oct 5, 2011
Georgia
Real Name
Robert Alleva
Business Location
United States
It has worked well for me. Since I got my free samples I have gone threw 5 containers it has been a easy up sell to customers.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using TMF Forums mobile app

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
I got my free sample package but the caps on both bottles we loose and it all leaked out. The package however, did smell good. Oh well, so much for my free sample.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using TMF Forums mobile app