Mike Hershley

Oct 14, 2011
Missouri
Real Name
Mike Hershley
Business Location
United States
Odorcide-1-Jan-Mikey's-Board-2.jpg
Odorcide is extremely safe to use, however, you should always follow these steps before applying:

1. Be familiar with the product MSDS

2. Ask potential customers if they have fragrance sensitivities or other respiratory health conditions

3. Insure people and pets are vacated from the treatment area during initial application

*All Odorcide products are safe to use on any surface (always perform a small spot test), as with any product, review and follow all label instructions.

Request for your FREE Sample Here

Odorcide_Large_Family_low.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Odorcide is extremely safe to use, however, you should always follow these steps before applying:

2. Ask potential customers if they have fragrance sensitivities or other respiratory health conditions

3. Insure people and pets are vacated from the treatment area during initial application

*All Odorcide products are safe to use on any surface (always perform a small spot test), as with any product, review and follow all label instructions.

View attachment 24542
GREAT STUFF...Best when mixed with OJ...On the ROCKS!:eek::D

Reactions: suncarpet

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Staff member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States

View attachment 24542
Thank you! I have sent of my request for a sample.

Reactions: admin

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States

View attachment 24542
A FANTASTIC Mouth WARSH!:eek:

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
I'll try it. I do bank on pet smells. I guess I should have the best. Or should I say see if this is the best. Also fixing to try DC odor attack.
You won't be disappointed, @Mike Hershley is giving away free samples - make sure you request for one so you can try them out and he can help you find a distributor.

Reactions: bob_rugratz

Mike Hershley

Oct 14, 2011
Missouri
Real Name
Mike Hershley
Business Location
United States
Randy, I can tell you that you will like it...but that's why we give away free samples. Go to our website www.odorcide.com and request a free sample, try it and then you can judge for yourself. The unique chemistry that is Odorcide has been around since 1980...several products have come out since then trying to match our product. Let me know what you think after you try it. Thanks for the question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: admin

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
Randy, I can tell you that you will like it...but that's why we give away free samples. Go to our website www.odorcide.com and request a free sample, try it and then you can judge for yourself. The unique chemistry that is Odorcide has been around since 1980...several products have come out since then trying to match our product. Let me know what you think after you try it. Thanks for the question.
can this be mixed into a enzyme deo? I use cobbs enzyme deo for leave in deo. but i would like to add something to it to give it some smell for custy to smell. plus quick knock down while cleaning ans during that initial time when it is popping gases.

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
I gotta tell you. I clicked buy online on that site and a pop up said you may get better price from a local distributor. So I did that and so far 3 of the distributor links are not showing they carry ordorcide. You might wanna update those. you may be directing customers away from your product.