Odor X Unleashed

tonyk

Sep 25, 2013
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
Anthony Kim
Business Location
United States
This new stuff works awesome on pet stains and odor.
1478047211643.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using TMF Forums mobile app

Reactions: 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

amagicclean

Mar 21, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Real Name
Navshad Dharamshi
Business Location
United States
No no as far as stain is did real good on the back side of the carpet. But as far a the cat pee smell it was a lost it didn't pass on that level.

Lightning Carpet Care LLC

Just wondering, did you spray the carpet, or pour the product on it, saturating and leave it for at least an hour. And then vacuum off and rinse with warm water. That's how I've seen in their video pouring on and saturate.

Thank you, Shad.

Reactions: BOSSCLEAN

LightningCarpetCare

May 2, 2016
Real Name
Eli Rodriguez
Just wondering, did you spray the carpet, or pour the product on it, saturating and leave it for at least an hour. And then vacuum off and rinse with warm water. That's how I've seen in their video pouring on and saturate.

Thank you, Shad.

Sprayed and left it for the hour on both sides but after replacing padding and treating the concrete it had the Oder

Reactions: amagicclean

amagicclean

Mar 21, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Real Name
Navshad Dharamshi
Business Location
United States
Sprayed and left it for the hour on both sides but after replacing padding and treating the concrete it had the Oder

Some times these heavy saturated urine stains need to be done 2-3 times. Also depends how much you charged and would the price justify for all that labour & time.

I've tried this chem couple times on few urine stains & worked well, although they were minor stains.

Thank you.

LightningCarpetCare

May 2, 2016
Real Name
Eli Rodriguez
Some times these heavy saturated urine stains need to be done 2-3 times. Also depends how much you charged and would the price justify for all that labour & time.

I've tried this chem couple times on few urine stains & worked well, although they were minor stains.

Thank you.

Yes it does work for stains not to sure on the Oder part. I basically treated it heavy removed padding flushed it heavy and extracted with the claw. When it was time to clean I used a rotary and still was pulling urine.

amagicclean

Mar 21, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Real Name
Navshad Dharamshi
Business Location
United States
Yes it does work for stains not to sure on the Oder part. I basically treated it heavy removed padding flushed it heavy and extracted with the claw. When it was time to clean I used a rotary and still was pulling urine.

I guess some times, that's all you can do.

ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
www.magicwandcolorado.com
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
I used it on two jobs - it didn't work for me. My other normal solutions work much better. It smelled great and I had high hopes for it. I really wanted it to work but on both jobs it didn't deliver as I thought it would. And, it is very expensive. If you read the directions it seems to be geared towards a DIY or handyman type of application as opposed to professional carpet cleaning, if that makes sense. Maybe that's why it's priced so high. I don't mind a high price if it works but it doesn't for me and also doesn't go very far. So, that's my experience with it.

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
Received a GALLON as a "Sample " !! My experience is with my oldest daughters home that has a Labradoodle and THREE cats . Not to mention the now 13 year old grandson . Truth be told ........ Two of the cats are now 16 years old( Siamese ) and not in the best of health . The male is especially health compromised and has hyper thyroid issue and kidney problems . He urinated on a sofa cushion and my son in law got in touch with me the next day . Cleaned the sofa using this product with just a normal acid rinse . The next day my youngest daughter who was pregnant with my youngest grandson commented on how GREAT the room smelled !! " Was daddy cleaning " ??
Son in law told her what happened and she commented " He uses the GREATEST SMELLING stuff to clean !! "
Okay, tell a 30 week PLUS PREGNANT Lady she DOES NOT smell what SHE SMELLS !!! Go AHEAD !!! I DARE YOU !!
Truth AGAIN ...... This was not the first time I used this on cat and dog "spots and "stains " in this home with frieze carpeting .
I assure you that with my " pre spray " there were NO ISSUES with something NOT coming out . The carpet and upholstery looked great . If you're having a disappointing experience with this product it's because you need a MUCH MORE intensive PROCESS of odor removal and " stain " removal . JMHO .
All the Best , Ed
P.S. One month later and NO URINE SMELL !!

Reactions: LightningCarpetCare

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
You touched on a very important "Link In The Chain", Ed.(y)

What a lot of cleaners are forgetting is these pet stain removal products (bio enzymatics) are STEP #2.
You must neutralize the urine crystals FIRST with an acid BEFORE applying the bio enzymatic product to achieve outstanding results because those urine crystals are alkaline and THEY STINK!! Do that first and watch how much better the product works.

2: Remember...... That a pet stain on top of the face fibers is 3 times larger on the bottom. Like hunting for lion, you have to HIT IT in order to KILL IT. And that might include doing a full scale decontamination which includes:
* Taking the carpet off the tackless.
* Removing and throwing out the old pad.
* Sanding the floor whether it's wood, or concrete.
* Applying a denatured alcohol to the floor to exhaust the remaining contaminates that sanding can't get to.
* Sealing the floor.
* Applying a C.O.C. onto the floor.
* Install new padding.
* Apply C.O.C. onto padding.
* Cleaning & treating the carpet backing with both acid and bio-enzymatic and let dry.
* Re-install the carpet.
* Clean and treat the carpet face fibers with the acid and bio-enzymatic .
* Collect your well earned money.

Also know.......

*** This process might take more than one visit to complete correctly. (I've done many of them)

****YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE OPTION OF APPLYING CHERRY SPACE SPRAY IF NEEDED.****

***** There is always the possibility that the carpet is contaminated with more than 60% coverage. If this is the case I HIGHLY recommend that you do NOT guarantee the decontamination as 60% is just too contaminated and has reached the replacement stage.

Hope this helps those who are interested in providing full scale decontaminations.