odor class | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

odor class

mikkel99

Dec 2, 2013
Real Name
mikkel henderson
i want learn more about odor control no iicrc classes near me any suggests ?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Where are you located?

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Ask your local distributor to sponsor and IICRC class. I know they have been held in Tulsa and Okalhoma City in the past. They may sponsor a class if they know there is interest.

You can purchase the manual from an IICRC class and study on your own - http://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=LM52

A live class you get a lot more than just the manual because of the discussions and photos and case studies from the instructor. Also the interactions with other students. Consider trtaveling for a class. Maybe combine with a vacation. Check www.iicrc.org or www.interlinksupply.com for class schedules around the coutnry.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Ask your local distributor to sponsor and IICRC class. I know they have been held in Tulsa and Okalhoma City in the past. They may sponsor a class if they know there is interest.

You can purchase the manual from an IICRC class and study on your own - http://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=LM52

A live class you get a lot more than just the manual because of the discussions and photos and case studies from the instructor. Also the interactions with other students. Consider trtaveling for a class. Maybe combine with a vacation. Check www.iicrc.org or www.interlinksupply.com for class schedules around the coutnry.
Never knew that manuals could be purchased..That's awesome for those that neither have the time or budget to attend classes.

Latest posts