Obama's gone....Roaring 20's begin again !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Too bad Obama and the Clintons didn’t stop them when they new about it prior to the election huh?
If they had McConnell's help they could have but McTurtle choose party over country.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
They were too busy spying on trump tower

Are you talking about the meeting the Trump campaign had with the Russians?

The donald's story has changed on this more than a couple times.

Mac M

May 11, 2016
Real Name
Michael McFarlane
Are you talking about the meeting the Trump campaign had with the Russians?

The donald's story has changed on this more than a couple times.
Funny they can close up Hilary’s email investigation real quick with thousands of emails to go through but takes over 2 years of trying to get trump on Collusion but still coming up empty every time.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
@Allied 9.99 a room maybe but we all know that only helps guys like us in the long run. My point was there is millions of jobs to fill in the US and the reality is our young generation doesn't want to have anything to do with them.

How many 16yr old video game playing white kids do you know willing to farm watermelons 14hrs a day for minimum wage? Theres an army of them south of the border.

It does need to be regulated and made legal but some people get a little too extreme with the "deport them all" bs, our economy is heavily reliant on their labor.

The real truth is the US has always been dependent on cheap or even free labor but there is another word for that.

Unless we have some magic pill that will take fat lazy mcdonalds eating wal mart shoppers and make them into strong physically fit labor machines... then our answer is south of the border.

Ill gladly trade some small town white trash no job having, gov money sucking, 6 baby having fatties for any of the 7,000 people I saw walking in that horde.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
The KEY WORDS being
" The Ignorant". An army of voting, dumbasses. We have our work cut out for us. But make no mistake....WE WILL WIN.
amen,,, these libs are filthy criminals, and they are teaching homo sex to our children,,,, we have to take back control of education in this country....

Never trust a liberal

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Funny they can close up Hilary’s email investigation real quick with thousands of emails to go through but takes over 2 years of trying to get trump on Collusion but still coming up empty every time.

Earth to Mac M,

They did investigate her for years and the republicans want to reopen it.

They're finding so much in the trump's collusion...look at all of the indictments and much more to come I believe.

Mueller has been investigating for what...15 months now?

It would speed it along if trump would just give his deposition.

Got to love our system...where else in the world can the subject of a serious investigation tell the investigators what questions he's willing to answer?

and to boot...

where can the subject of an investigation fire the investigator. Sounds like something from Putin's Russia.

Another big fu_k up by our founding fathers.

Cannot wait to hear from Mueller on the day after the election.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
@Allied 9.99 a room maybe but we all know that only helps guys like us in the long run. My point was there is millions of jobs to fill in the US and the reality is our young generation doesn't want to have anything to do with them.

How many 16yr old video game playing white kids do you know willing to farm watermelons 14hrs a day for minimum wage? Theres an army of them south of the border.

It does need to be regulated and made legal but some people get a little too extreme with the "deport them all" bs, our economy is heavily reliant on their labor.

The real truth is the US has always been dependent on cheap or even free labor but there is another word for that.

Unless we have some magic pill that will take fat lazy mcdonalds eating wal mart shoppers and make them into strong physically fit labor machines... then our answer is south of the border.

Ill gladly trade some small town white trash no job having, gov money sucking, 6 baby having fatties for any of the 7,000 people I saw walking in that horde.
these people are coming for welfare, they have no intentions of working

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
doubt that, some maybe but I guarantee the bulk of them any job in the US is a dream come true

saying that they dont want to work goes against a strong human natural instinct. Its called being hungry. When your already full like many lazy fat Americans you are not longer hungry.
Literally goes back to when we were hunter/gatherers, you hunt then eat then rest.

These people @jtsunbrite are hungry, they have nothing... trust me most of them want to work.

Last edited:

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
doubt that, some maybe but I guarantee the bulk of them any job in the US is a dream come true

saying that they dont want to work goes against a strong human natural instinct. Its called being hungry. When your already full like many lazy fat Americans you are not longer hungry.
Literally goes back to when we were hunter/gatherers, you hunt then eat then rest.

These people @jtsunbrite are hungry, they have nothing... trust me most of them want to work.
maybe

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Earth to Mac M,

They did investigate her for years and the republicans want to reopen it.

They're finding so much in the trump's collusion...look at all of the indictments and much more to come I believe.

Mueller has been investigating for what...15 months now?

It would speed it along if trump would just give his deposition.

Got to love our system...where else in the world can the subject of a serious investigation tell the investigators what questions he's willing to answer?

and to boot...

where can the subject of an investigation fire the investigator. Sounds like something from Putin's Russia.

Another big fu_k up by our founding fathers.

Cannot wait to hear from Mueller on the day after the election.
Bravo. Far left delusional lib thinking is the reason Trump is in office and guarantee another 4 years. Maybe even mid terms.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
You're constantly throwing abortion into the mix with me.

Some facts first:
-I have never caused an abortion and I cannot say the same about you or Trump.
-25% of all pregnancies end in miscarriage
-The end result of a miscarriage is the same as an abortion
-Either by nature, God, or both...women are programmed or "intelligently" designed so that 1 in 4 conceptions spontaneously end because of God or nature depending on your belief.
-You need to ask God why he/ she causes so many bad pregnancies/ abortions.
-Mother Nature or God is the most prolific abortionist there is.

-Fretting, you should reread your posts on Obama
-You say you're not political but you call one side immoral and stupid and you side with the other
-Earth to Rob...if you post on this thread you are by definition very political
-Whining about Kavanaugh, It wasn't the left...it was the victim.
-What about what the right got caught trying to do with Mueller today, where is your outrage?

Anti white, anti business, anti religion, anti police, anti standard family, blurring genders and lawless behavior for a short list You do see yourself as a victim

If you think I voted for trump why do you have so much animosity toward me?

You want him again in 2020...right...I don't get your point.
You don't get the point thats why right thinkers are woke. Essentially far left libs who think this way put DT into office. Congrats. Far leftists made me rich. You miss I care less about politics. To deny corruption on both sides is delusional. I just watch it carefully to see how it effects business. The only true solution is divine intervention. Till then I'll observe and make business decisions based off the effectual outcomes.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Lets give this thread a break till after the mid terms. Going to be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.