Obama's gone....Roaring 20's begin again !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Right...because I make a point you've never considered?

You seem to be speechless again and thus start with your denigrating statements.

Try your wit or research something. Conspiracies do not count.

You've slandered me in the past with accusations that were all lies...remember.

You seem quite miserable yourself.
Relax. I meant no offense, just an observation. I just couldn’t imagine spending my entire existence fretting about Trump or the right. The fact is I am unpolitical but I recognize common sense. The far left is debased, no common sense and mostly immoral. (Think what they do to babies in wombs, what they did to Kavanaugh, anti white, anti business, anti religion, anti police, anti standard family, blurring genders and lawless behavior for a short list) It Just doesn’t resonate with business owners like here in TMF, God fearing or most American people so we will just have to agree to disagree.

But don’t try impose your belief system on everyone. Or you will continue to awake beasts like Trump. It’s y’alls fault he’s in power at all because the message is convoluted on left. So Larry, in reality you and those with your stance voted Trump in. Keep it up and mid terms and 2020 you will have him again.

tds goes too far lol.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: george8585

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
That's tough stuff.

The United States steals your kids and puts them in cages now.

They do have a right to request asylum and that's what they're doing.
Au contraire, mon frere.

"Asylum has three basic requirements.
First, an asylum applicant must establish that he or she fears persecution in their home country.
Second, the applicant must prove that he or she would be persecuted on account of one of five protected grounds: race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or particular social group.
Third, an applicant must establish that the government is either involved in the persecution, or unable to control the conduct of private actors. "

The migration does not qualify for asylum under international or Federal law, according to these definitions. They are simply tired of living in a country with a corrupt government, and do not have good employment opportunities. Their grievance does not fall under a protected category.

Reactions: SRD

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
They've also already been offered asylum by mexico and refused it, so that makes them ineligible for asylum in the usa

Reactions: Mama Fen

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
I don't believe they will be gunned down.

Trump is doing this just to sure up votes like yours.

And this is very obvious to all who are not part of his cult.
So OUR President organized the invasion, the synagogue murders and the fake bombing attempts?

Yeah...the old commie lesbian is off her meds again.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Relax. I meant no offense, just an observation. I just couldn’t imagine spending my entire existence fretting about Trump or the right. The fact is I am unpolitical but I recognize common sense. The left is debased, no common sense and mostly immoral. (Think what they do to babies in wombs, what they did to Kavanaugh, anti white, anti business, anti religion, anti police, anti standard family, blurring genders and lawless behavior for a short list) It Just doesn’t resonate with business owners like here in TMF, God fearing or most American people so we will just have to agree to disagree. But don’t try impose your belief system on everyone. Or you will continue to awake beasts like Trump. It’s y’alls fault he’s in power at all because the message is convoluted on left. So Larry, in reality you and those with your stance voted Trump in. Keep it up and md terms and 2020 you will have him again.

View attachment 80878

You're constantly throwing abortion into the mix with me.

Some facts first:
-I have never caused an abortion and I cannot say the same about you or Trump.
-25% of all pregnancies end in miscarriage
-The end result of a miscarriage is the same as an abortion
-Either by nature, God, or both...women are programmed or "intelligently" designed so that 1 in 4 conceptions spontaneously end because of God or nature depending on your belief.
-You need to ask God why he/ she causes so many bad pregnancies/ abortions.
-Mother Nature or God is the most prolific abortionist there is.

-Fretting, you should reread your posts on Obama
-You say you're not political but you call one side immoral and stupid and you side with the other
-Earth to Rob...if you post on this thread you are by definition very political
-Whining about Kavanaugh, It wasn't the left...it was the victim.
-What about what the right got caught trying to do with Mueller today, where is your outrage?

Anti white, anti business, anti religion, anti police, anti standard family, blurring genders and lawless behavior for a short list You do see yourself as a victim

If you think I voted for trump why do you have so much animosity toward me?

You want him again in 2020...right...I don't get your point.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
i dont usually get involved in political topics....

however this is my observation over the years between the 2 parties.....
one side of my family is staunch republican...the other side is staunch democrat.....

what I have noticed from republicans is they are allowed to discuss and criticize and have open conversations about members of their own party....

but not among democrats...those conversations are shut down...almost cultic......?????
cant criticize a democrat president...he is almost a god.....
i have also seen this in the media....
i never heard 1 negative comment from media about our former president...weird...cultic?????

a cult is a group where:
the leader is beyond criticism.....
leaders use control pressure and lies to keep members inside the gates....
pressured to stay....ostracized if you leave....
not allowed to have open conversations and critics......

anyone else notice this........????
I belive we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.
Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducted the Cold War etc. with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Thats 7,000 10hr+/day wand slingers right there lol dying to get on a carpet cleaning truck
That's part of the problem. Lots of them will end up on street corners posting $9.99 a room signs.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
So OUR President organized the invasion, the synagogue murders and the fake bombing attempts?

Yeah...the old commie lesbian is off her meds again.
Oh yes, fake bombings...you know everything is a conspiracy.

Oh yes...it is all a conspiracy, you know like the ones you believe.

Trump organized all of this with QAnon.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
I belive we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.
Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducted the Cold War etc. with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.
Tell me...where did you copy this from?

Why are you having a new house built, the republic is in trouble and will not be around right?

You don't even believe your own BS!...LOL!

Who is behind this conspiracy?

Reactions: Allied

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
@larsox you JUST said all this was organized by trump....whos the conspiracy theorist?

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
@larsox you JUST said all this was organized by trump....whos the conspiracy theorist?

I'm kidding Allied, there isn't a right wing conspiracy he doesn't believe.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Tell me...where did you copy this from?

Why are you having a new house built, the republic is in trouble and will not be around right?

You don't even believe your own BS!...LOL!

Who is behind this conspiracy?
That's a direct quote from JFK himself, speaking to the press a week after the Bay of Pigs debacle.

Reactions: Allied and SRD

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Thanks...I just didn't think Allied wrote this.
I believe he's posted the video of that speech a few times as well. It is both powerful and terrifying, and it is disturbingly relevant today.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Breakfast
The word in English refers to breaking the fasting period of the prior night. About 9 to 12 hours...

The fourth pillar of Islam...

There are different forms of fasting (siyâm) in Islam. Fasting may be expiatory, to make up for a transgression, or simply to replace a religious duty which one is unable to fulfil, or even voluntary, observed by those following an ascetic lifestyle.

The fourth Pillar of Islam, the Fast of Ramadan, occurs once each year during the 9th lunar month.

Fasting is the willing abstinence or reduction from some or all food, drink, or both, for a period of time.

Non believer in Islam.
1541013817786.png

1541014690256.png

Last edited:

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
I believe he's posted the video of that speech a few times as well. It is both powerful and terrifying, and it is disturbingly relevant today.

Do you believe this because of the Russian election interference?

I don't think Allied believes there was Russian Election interference.

Mac M

May 11, 2016
Real Name
Michael McFarlane
Do you believe this because of the Russian election interference?

I don't think Allied believes there was Russian Election interference.
Lol makes me laugh when I hear “
Russian election interferance “. People make it sound like the hacked into the computer and changed votes or even put fake votes but no it was just a small amount of money in some advertising lol

Reactions: keep it clean

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
@Allied

Really strange how you don't believe there was Russian meddling in the 2016 election and you actually applaud Putin but on the other hand you believe everyone is out to get us except Russia, North Korea, and The Philippines.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Lol makes me laugh when I hear “
Russian election interferance “. People make it sound like the hacked into the computer and changed votes or even put fake votes but no it was just a small amount of money in some advertising lol

I don't think anyone has said they changed votes...but look at you...many on the right immediately said after the election that Russia/ Putin didn't interfere at all.

Now you say, yeah but not much.

It is actually a fact that they did interfered in our 2016 election.

Look at the conspiracies they promoted.

They're actually pretty embarrassing and it did make a difference because the election was so close.

It is also looking, and I'll wait for the republican controlled government investigation to complete, like the NRA may have helped launder money from Russia to the Trump campaign.

Again, I don't know if this is true but we should know more from Mueller after the election lest he be accused of influencing the electorate.

Last edited:

Mac M

May 11, 2016
Real Name
Michael McFarlane
It is actually a fact that they interfered in our 2016 election.

Look at the conspiracies they promoted.

They're actually pretty embarrassing and it did make a difference because the election was so close.

It is also looking, and I'll wait for the republican controlled government investigation to complete, like the NRA helped launder money to the Trump campaign.

Again, I don't know if this is true but we should know more from Mueller after the election lest he be accused of influencing the electorate.
Too bad Obama and the Clintons didn’t stop them when they new about it prior to the election huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.