Obama's gone....Roaring 20's begin again !!! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Obama's gone....Roaring 20's begin again !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Oh im sorry im sorry. I personally dont give 2 flying fudges about anyone seeking attention. So yes they can keep to themselves. Unless they want me in their face screaming im straight and proud?. Ohh but that would make me a bigot ;) And by the way my sister in law is gay before you start assuming i hate them next.
Maybe you're beginning to understand.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Sorry...we have the right to vote with our pay checks.

Are you suggesting forcing people to spend their money at businesses they believe are run by bigots.

Stop trying to make religion another victim's group.

It is still acceptable, as evidenced by you, to victimize the gay community.

Right wing hate kills many gays a year in our country.
No one forced the couple to buy a cake from the guy....plenty of cake shops around that would have been happy to have their business, but no they had to pile up outside his store and disrupt his business to the point he had to shut it down. Personally i dont care who another person wants to sleep with or be with what they do in their homes and lives is their business, but what i do take issue with is it being cramed down our throats daily its ok for them but not us ive been called a breader by my gay friends thats ok its funny or acceptable, but say the equivalent about a gay person and you lose your livelihood and everything around you they see to it. But they dont want special right just equal rights.....ya right

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Rob miserable??!?!? Now thats hilarious

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
@larsox honestly answer me this no liberal round about answer just an honest answer please.....what do you think would happen if 4 or 5000 americans bum rushed the mexican boarder and said were coming in wether you like it or not how would that play out? Honestly
By the way you skipped over answering my question earlier @larsox

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
By the way you skipped over answering my question earlier @larsox

I don't know and you don't either...Mexico has offered to help.

I do not know why you think I'm in favor of the border being rushed. Show me where I said that.

I simply pointed out that this is another trump manufactured political crisis timed right before a very important election.

Also if Soros was funding this group, as Trump has said, wouldn't this be the worst possible time to do this?

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Rob miserable??!?!? Now thats hilarious

He does, like many on the right and trump, consider himself a victim.

I do not consider myself a victim.

Last edited:

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Mexico's policy is jailtime and deportation for illegaly crossing their sovereign border, look it up. If you get violent with the mexican police or resist they shoot you or beat the f-u-c-k out of you because they have a right to defend their selves right?. But yet were expected to welcome their citizens with open arms put their citizens on our countries payroll so they can send the money back to mexico, educate their kids, and provide free medical and a better life for them if we dont want to do that were bad racist conservatives

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
I know #roballen somewhat personally I believe he is about the furthest thing from miserable. About as happy and good natured as it gets @larsox

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Mexico's policy is jailtime and deportation for illegaly crossing their sovereign border, look it up. If you get violent with the mexican police or resist they shoot you or beat the f-u-c-k out of you because they have a right to defend their selves right?. But yet were expected to welcome their citizens with open arms put their citizens on our countries payroll so they can send the money back to mexico, educate their kids, and provide free medical and a better life for them if we dont want to do that were bad racist conservatives

That's tough stuff.

The United States steals your kids and puts them in cages now.

They do have a right to request asylum and that's what they're doing.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
I know #roballen somewhat personally I believe he is about the furthest thing from miserable. About as happy and good natured as it gets @larsox

But he does consider himself a victim.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
@larsox
The Mexican government will bar foreigners if they upset “the equilibrium of the national demographics.” How’s that for racial and ethnic profiling?

‐ If outsiders do not enhance the country’s “economic or national interests” or are “not found to be physically or mentally healthy,” they are not welcome. Neither are those who show “contempt against national sovereignty or security.” They must not be economic burdens on society and must have clean criminal histories. Those seeking to obtain Mexican citizenship must show a birth certificate, provide a bank statement proving economic independence, pass an exam, and prove they can provide their own health care.
‐ Illegal entry into the country is equivalent to a felony punishable by two years’ imprisonment. Document fraud is subject to fine and imprisonment; so is alien marriage fraud. Evading deportation is a serious crime; illegal re-entry after deportation is punishable by ten years’ imprisonment. Foreigners may be kicked out of the country without due process and the endless bites at the litigation apple that illegal aliens are afforded in our country (see, for example, President Obama’s illegal-alien aunt — a fugitive from deportation for eight years who is awaiting a second decision on her previously rejected asylum claim).

‐ Law-enforcement officials at all levels — by national mandate — must cooperate to enforce immigration laws, including illegal-alien arrests and deportations. The Mexican military is also required to assist in immigration-enforcement operations. Native-born Mexicans are empowered to make citizens’ arrests of illegal aliens and turn them in to authorities.

‐ Ready to show your papers? Mexico’s National Catalog of Foreigners tracks all outside tourists and foreign nationals. A National Population Registry tracks and verifies the identity of every member of the population, who must carry a citizens’ identity card. Visitors who do not possess proper documents and identification are subject to arrest as illegal aliens.

Hypocritical Much Mexico???

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
But lets let 5000 plus of them push their way into our country and make demands mmmmmk...I THINK NOT!!!!

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
@larsox
The Mexican government will bar foreigners if they upset “the equilibrium of the national demographics.” How’s that for racial and ethnic profiling?

‐ If outsiders do not enhance the country’s “economic or national interests” or are “not found to be physically or mentally healthy,” they are not welcome. Neither are those who show “contempt against national sovereignty or security.” They must not be economic burdens on society and must have clean criminal histories. Those seeking to obtain Mexican citizenship must show a birth certificate, provide a bank statement proving economic independence, pass an exam, and prove they can provide their own health care.
‐ Illegal entry into the country is equivalent to a felony punishable by two years’ imprisonment. Document fraud is subject to fine and imprisonment; so is alien marriage fraud. Evading deportation is a serious crime; illegal re-entry after deportation is punishable by ten years’ imprisonment. Foreigners may be kicked out of the country without due process and the endless bites at the litigation apple that illegal aliens are afforded in our country (see, for example, President Obama’s illegal-alien aunt — a fugitive from deportation for eight years who is awaiting a second decision on her previously rejected asylum claim).

‐ Law-enforcement officials at all levels — by national mandate — must cooperate to enforce immigration laws, including illegal-alien arrests and deportations. The Mexican military is also required to assist in immigration-enforcement operations. Native-born Mexicans are empowered to make citizens’ arrests of illegal aliens and turn them in to authorities.

‐ Ready to show your papers? Mexico’s National Catalog of Foreigners tracks all outside tourists and foreign nationals. A National Population Registry tracks and verifies the identity of every member of the population, who must carry a citizens’ identity card. Visitors who do not possess proper documents and identification are subject to arrest as illegal aliens.

Hypocritical Much Mexico???

Correct me if I'm wrong but this caravan is passing through Mexico, they're not Mexicans.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
But lets let 5000 plus of them push their way into our country and make demands mmmmmk...I THINK NOT!!!!
The group is getting smaller everyday.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
US Law, The Book of Freedom, as the blame lies with the oldest Government in History.
But, We called them the US Government, and world governments come and go.

The highest in DC, the Icon of Mary.

Has the Roman Empire really fallin or is it hiding in plain site.

Isn't them Pillars from the old Roman buildings?

View attachment 80861

I guess no one looks at my posting and claims.

My last post yesterday was about the custom and religion that do circumcision on boys was deleted in a few minutes.

But, I found it disturbing to read the article about Pope Francis being charged with rape and murder as it was published in the quoted post.

I do not drought the Vatican has a lot of political power, gold and influence in the world.

Most of the people of the Vatican are kids given to them at a young age or kids orphaned and then become leaders, unloved kids who had no loving parents use to lead the biggest religion in the world
But most to day are educated and want to be in the church for one reason or another.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any how, no one said any thing about the quoted post I made yesterday.

Was Pope Francis ‘Found Guilty’ of Child Trafficking and Murder?
A blog devoted to the roundly-debunked "Pizzagate" story reprinted an equally false post from 2014 about the leader of the Catholic Church.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/was-pope-guilty-trafficking-murder/

Claim

Pope Francis was part of a group condemned in an international court of killing and trafficking children.

rating-false.png

Despite lacking any tangible proof, outlandish stories pushing claims of global pedophilia rings continue to circulate online; besides “Pizzagate” and “pedogate,” another iteration centers around the debunked claim that a trafficking “bunker” had been found in Arizona

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Correct me if I'm wrong but this caravan is passing through Mexico, they're not Mexicans.
No their from Central America thats irrelevant mexico is letting them pass across their border to get to us their coming from Mexico nationality at that point is irrelevant, and how many people from mexico jump our border illegally on a daily basis?

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
If @rob allen is a victim where the hell do I sign up to be a victim:LOL::LOL::LOL:

You're a right wing Trump supporter, you're already a victim, that's part of how he won you over.

You've gotten a bad rap for a long time, libs taking your money, regulation eating into your profit, the public schools, gays being forced on you, people who don't work have better cars and houses than you, taking away your coal, foreigners, they're coming for your guns...on and on and on.

The whining is getting old.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
It took 30 minutes to post the one post above, I be on supper slow crawl

Status
Not open for further replies.