Obama's gone....Roaring 20's begin again !!! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Obama's gone....Roaring 20's begin again !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Johnson

Oct 30, 2016
Real Name
robert johnson
cheap gas,cheap insurance,and lower taxes is a great start. i sure don't need broke customers for the another 8 years..

Kevin Lietz

Dec 9, 2016
Ogden, UT
www.revolutionfloorcare.com
Real Name
Kevin Lietz
Business Location
United States
One thing I will say that i REALLY like is the idea that's been floated around about small companies banding together to create a market for health insurance so they can lower thier rates. If that does take place, @rob allen, we need to figure out how to band all of the TMF operators together as a market. Blue Cross Blue Shield baby!

Sent from my SM-G900P using TMF Forums mobile app

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Lets bring this one back!

I like watching commies eat crow!!!

MAGA you lefty scum!

Reactions: keep it clean

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
After the disaster of Woodrow Wilson, Hardin and Calvin Coolidge brought us the new industrial revolution and the Roaring 20's ,,,,, Now 100 years later history repeats !! the horrible muslim Obama just about ripped the country apart and now America finally woke up and elected President Trump and I foresee a new dawn and the new Roaring 20's !!!
AMEN
God Bless Donald Trump !!!!

lets make some money !!!
Someone's stirring up old threads lol? Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow... :D

Yep. Our newest chew toy posted on quite a few if them.

Reactions: Luky and Allied

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Not appropriate a little
democraps, and bungholiobama tried to ruin the country,, Praise the Lord that President Trump came along and started the process of fixing the mess Bill (the rapist) Clinton, liberal George bush, and Barrrrrrock Ohbunholiobama left for America !!!!

The biggest threat to America is the democrat party and liberal professors !!!

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
democraps, and bungholiobama tried to ruin the country,, Praise the Lord that President Trump came along and started the process of fixing the mess Bill (the rapist) Clinton, liberal George bush, and Barrrrrrock Ohbunholiobama left for America !!!!

The biggest threat to America is the democrat party and liberal professors !!!
Don't forget the traitor rinos...they deserve to swing first.

Reactions: LeeRoy

Robert Johnson

Oct 30, 2016
Real Name
robert johnson
Im amazed how rich many millions they all have
42821302_1939387512818931_5717412515420307456_n.jpg

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
Ever wonder why Elites want us lowly peasants to go to war with each other? Them dems are pushing hard for civil unrest and the do nothing rino Republicans are okay with that. Why? This would not be a civil war like the 1800s it would just be anarchy in the streets. Enough to call the UN in and restore order perhaps? Go door to door taking guns and ordering curfews?

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Ever wonder why Elites want us lowly peasants to go to war with each other? Them dems are pushing hard for civil unrest and the do nothing rino Republicans are okay with that. Why? This would not be a civil war like the 1800s it would just be anarchy in the streets. Enough to call the UN in and restore order perhaps? Go door to door taking guns and ordering curfews?

They would get my bullets long before they would get my guns.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Reactions: Travis Teague

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Hopefully it doesn’t go that far. But I do see now that there has been a systematic design to keep peasants and small business from succeeding. Loading tons laws & regulations upon us keeps us in our place while they grow more obscenely rich and powerful. Add no term limits and the fix is in long term.

Social media and the new administration has opened our eyes and that’s why they are doing the best they can to put the genie back in the bottle. They are using the ignorant to fight their battles and why we see what we do today, incivility, violence and unrest. Keeps eyes off of them, the core problem, and on peasants who show the symptoms. Ingenious but much more disingenuous.

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Hopefully it doesn’t go that far. But I do see now that there has been a systematic design to keep peasants and small business from succeeding. Loading tons laws & regulations upon us keeps us in our place while they grow more obscenely rich and powerful. Add no term limits and the fix is in long term.

Social media and the new administration has opened our eyes and that’s why they are doing the best they can to put the genie back in the bottle. They are using the ignorant to fight their battles and why we see what we do today, incivility, violence and unrest. Keeps eyes off of them, the core problem, and on peasants who show the symptoms. Ingenious but much more disingenuous.

The KEY WORDS being
" The Ignorant". An army of voting, dumbasses. We have our work cut out for us. But make no mistake....WE WILL WIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.