Obama's gone....Roaring 20's begin again !!! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Obama's gone....Roaring 20's begin again !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
After the disaster of Woodrow Wilson, Hardin and Calvin Coolidge brought us the new industrial revolution and the Roaring 20's ,,,,, Now 100 years later history repeats !! the horrible muslim Obama just about ripped the country apart and now America finally woke up and elected President Trump and I foresee a new dawn and the new Roaring 20's !!!
AMEN
God Bless Donald Trump !!!!

lets make some money !!!

True Pro

Jan 21, 2014
MA.
Real Name
Gilles LeBlanc
Business Location
United States
Let the good times roll. Can't wait till this POS Obama is gone.

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
I hope it goes well. Stocks have done much better than anyone could have imagined so I'm pinning some hope on that.
How bad can Trump fuk up?... We'll see...

I'm no fan of Obamas politics but he's way better than most make him out to be...

In spite of his politics, he's probably one of the most like able presidents we've had...

Many extreme statements here already and more to come...
Try engaging yer brain fellas...

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I hope it goes well. Stocks have done much better than anyone could have imagined so I'm pinning some hope on that.
How bad can Trump fuk up?... We'll see...

I'm no fan of Obamas politics but he's way better than most make him out to be...

In spite of his politics, he's probably one of the most like able presidents we've had...

Many extreme statements here already and more to come...
Try engaging yer brain fellas...
I understand your statement,, but California didn't see the ruination of industries like other parts of the country all from obamas horrible failed policies...
Last year I went and visited friends in the texas panhandle, as you drive up from fort worth , there used to be the most awesome towns with thriving businesses and Railroad yards, Farms, Cattle everywhere,,, Now the town squares are mostly boarded up, the railroad yards are boarded up with for sale signs, and the trucks and farming equipment line the highways with forsale signs on them,, Its pretty depressing... Stupid Climate Change regulations have put many people and businesses out of work!!
We need trump !!!!

God Bless America !

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
I understand your statement,, but California didn't see the ruination of industries like other parts of the country all from obamas horrible failed policies...
Last year I went and visited friends in the texas panhandle, as you drive up from fort worth , there used to be the most awesome towns with thriving businesses and Railroad yards, Farms, Cattle everywhere,,, Now the town squares are mostly boarded up, the railroad yards are boarded up with for sale signs, and the trucks and farming equipment line the highways with forsale signs on them,, Its pretty depressing... Stupid Climate Change regulations have put many people and businesses out of work!!
We need trump !!!!

God Bless America !
and with calexit a few years from now, things will get worse in some other States. I hope it does not even make it to the ballots.

quaunn.suggs

Dec 15, 2011
MN
Real Name
quaunn suggs
Business Location
United States
You people are sick!!! READ!! Directly after the Roaring Twenties came what the Great Depression you f****** are so God damn stupid it's pathetic PS My President is not a Muslim he is a Christian unlike you unpatriotic pieces of crap! Treason!

Sent from my SM-N920V using TMF Forums mobile app

quaunn.suggs

Dec 15, 2011
MN
Real Name
quaunn suggs
Business Location
United States
The great constant in politics - no matter who's in office, someone's going to be unhappy about it, lol.

That's why I'm proud to be a Libertarian - I have an immediate and distinct mandate to not like ANY of 'em!
I agree. I just can't stand people trash talking about sitting president no matter who it is. That person is the face of this nation and to try to insult him by calling him a Muslim is just wrong. He pulled us back from the brink and all we hear is negetivity. It just needs to end.

Nov 16, 2016
Real Name
Joe Adase
You people are sick!!! READ!! Directly after the Roaring Twenties came what the Great Depression you f****** are so God damn stupid it's pathetic PS My President is not a Muslim he is a Christian unlike you unpatriotic pieces of crap! Treason!

Hey Suggs, sounds like you have a hate for Muslims. I think its fine Obama is Muslim he just sucks as president.

Sent from my SM-G930V using TMF Forums mobile app

quaunn.suggs

Dec 15, 2011
MN
Real Name
quaunn suggs
Business Location
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.