Premium VIP
Aug 17, 2012
Naples, Fl.
bravocarpetandtilecleaning.com
Real Name
Vito Trupiano
Business Location
United States
This is just for infor on little Giants 3HT HP gas usage.

with the goliath and it so called heat exchanger. I would get 18 hrs on 9.2 gal of gas. (40 lb tank.) at 220-230 deg water temp
now with the EZ 25/45 TM using the HX to pre heat the water going into the LG on a 9.2gal Propane Tank which is a 40 LB Tank

WHOPING 50 HR AT 8.5 GAL OF PROPANE. WHOA WHAT A DIFFERENT.

I was told it would not make that much of a different. well is is a real world test. and if I had not used it on the goliath for 1 Year I would never know because there is no way for me to not used the HX on the EZ 25\45 I have no bypass.
this is real handy info for any body who is think of doing the same as I.
so it make a Hugh different. and that is also doing a lot of tile jobs and running a rv 360i with a quad Head full time
now if you used a wand you number will be way more better than what I am using. I can not tell you what it would be if you are 100% wand only. I can only tell you what I have found to be true.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
How does that translate into dollars?? I haven't purchased propane in a long time... How much is it to fill your tank

Cost for propane varies a lot in the same area. When it comes to your prices in PA verses in So. Cal its going to be even more crazy. Suffice it to say that propane here in So. Cal varies from $5.oo a gallon to $3.00 a gallon with in a couple miles.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Good infor to know Vito. I'm in the process still. Got to order my hoses and I'll be ready to hook up my LG HPXP3 to my Amtex Inferno. Have a big T&G job coming up this next week.

Reactions: john gerding

Vito

Bravo Carpet and Tile Cleaning
Premium VIP
Aug 17, 2012
Naples, Fl.
Real Name
Vito Trupiano
Business Location
United States
Good infor to know Vito. I'm in the process still. Got to order my hoses and I'll be ready to hook up my LG HPXP3 to my Amtex Inferno. Have a big T&G job coming up this next week.
do half with it and half without it whoa what different it made for me. cut my time in half. hope it does the same for you. also keep in mind I am using the CRB with the black brushes to scrub the tile. so that might also help in time.

Vito

Premium VIP
Aug 17, 2012
Naples, Fl.
Real Name
Vito Trupiano
Business Location
United States
What kind of heat are you getting without the heater and just the heat exchanger?
this you may not want to hear. If I am doing tile running for a good clip without stopping 160 deg hold real steady at the mach. if I stop and start doing other thing it will climb up to 220 -240 deg and hold that temp for about 2 min or less. on carpet with the rotorvac and a quad head. 160-170 deg and somtime I see 180 deg depend how much dry passes I do. wand I can't tell you nothing.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
this you may not want to hear. If I am doing tile running for a good clip without stopping 160 deg hold real steady at the mach. if I stop and start doing other thing it will climb up to 220 -240 deg and hold that temp for about 2 min or less. on carpet with the rotorvac and a quad head. 160-170 deg and somtime I see 180 deg depend how much dry passes I do. wand I can't tell you nothing.
So it does put out the heat but not at the pace your working at.

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Saving a few bucks on propane !!!
Where are you reading these temperatures .. At the Wand or at the EZ ?

Vito

Premium VIP
Aug 17, 2012
Naples, Fl.
Real Name
Vito Trupiano
Business Location
United States
50hrs/8.5 gal of propane = .116 gal per hrs. 32.20 per tank/50hrs of used=.64 cents per hr of used is this correct is the math right.

that wrong. 29.75 price per tank of 8.5 gal. sorry. so 29.75/50hrs =59.5 cents per hours of used. not too bad if this is right.

Vito

Premium VIP
Aug 17, 2012
Naples, Fl.
Real Name
Vito Trupiano
Business Location
United States
last tile job on Monday was 8 room job it would of took at least 4 hrs. before start to Finnish out the driveway. now I did that job 2 hrs and out the driveway. and it was least 30 year old tile and it was rat nasty grout and even the tile was dirty.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo