Nuclean extractafier

JasonG

Sep 21, 2012
Michigan
Real Name
Jason
Business Location
United States
Wondering if anybody has gave this chemical a try. I have used the presparys and have been happy with those and am getting ready to give this a go! Just looking for others thoughts! Thanks

Gasoline

EcoTech Carpet Clean: The Green Choice
Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
Wondering if anybody has gave this chemical a try. I have used the presparys and have been happy with those and am getting ready to give this a go! Just looking for others thoughts! Thanks
Any feed back thus far?

Nuclean Supply

Sep 7, 2012
www.nucleansupply.com
Real Name
Erik J
The old Secret antiperspirant commercial saying you to be "Strong enough for a man but made for a women" Extractifier is strong enough to be a prespray but its made to be rinse. Suggested dosage is 1.5oz per gallon, with the metering ball set at 3-3.5. If you do a search, there is no rinse on the market that can clean, emulsify, neutralize, at these this high dilution. Plus its biodegradable and it embrittles like an encap, that is later vaccumed up by the customer. Its one of my favorite products.
Hope this helps...

Reactions: Gasoline

JasonG

Sep 21, 2012
Michigan
Real Name
Jason
Business Location
United States
Any feed back thus far?
Hey rob getting ready to order another round! No BS here man! This stuff HAS blown away others that I have tried and will be my everyday prespray! Only time I won't use it is for the homes that are spotless
Still amazed at the results on the reds and pet stains. Even removed some heavy water rings

Gasoline

EcoTech Carpet Clean: The Green Choice
Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
Hey rob getting ready to order another round! No BS here man! This stuff HAS blown away others that I have tried and will be my everyday prespray! Only time I won't use it is for the homes that are spotless
Still amazed at the results on the reds and pet stains. Even removed some heavy water rings
Good to know.
How are you using it? Dilutions etc.