Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
That looks awesome Jason, it makes my van look so plain. Nice job!
Thanks, it was a pain to do but it's finally done. My van would still be looking kind of plain if it wasn't for my wife. She was the one that ordered everything and decided how it was going to be. She got everything for under $200 through friends of a friend so I figured I saved at least $1k by doing it myself.

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Thanks, it was a pain to do but it's finally done. My van would still be looking kind of plain if it wasn't for my wife. She was the one that ordered everything and decided how it was going to be. She got everything for under $200 through friends of a friend so I figured I saved at least $1k by doing it myself.
That’s awesome. I did my van for around $400 ordering all the stuff online and putting it on myself too. It’s definitely a worthwhile investment, I get at least 3-4 calls a week from people seeing my van. The very first day I had my van lettered a guy walked up to me in a parking lot and booked a job. His job paid for the decals and he has also been a repeat customer every 6 months since then.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
That’s awesome. I did my van for around $400 ordering all the stuff online and putting it on myself too. It’s definitely a worthwhile investment, I get at least 3-4 calls a week from people seeing my van. The very first day I had my van lettered a guy walked up to me in a parking lot and booked a job. His job paid for the decals and he has also been a repeat customer every 6 months since then.
I had my Sprinter 3 years before I finally put decals on it and 10 days later we had the accident and the van was totaled. Let's hope I get more time out of the decals this time.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
I had my Sprinter 3 years before I finally put decals on it and 10 days later we had the accident and the van was totaled. Let's hope I get more time out of the decals this time.
Yeah, that was some bad luck. It seems like drivers on the road get more stupid by the day, or maybe I’m just becoming one of those old farts that can’t stand the idiot drivers anymore. Every time I make the trip into Vegas it reminds me just how happy I am that I left the big city. OMG, am I becoming one of those “old drivers” we all hated as kids???:oops:

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Yeah, that was some bad luck. It seems like drivers on the road get more stupid by the day, or maybe I’m just becoming one of those old farts that can’t stand the idiot drivers anymore. Every time I make the trip into Vegas it reminds me just how happy I am that I left the big city. OMG, am I becoming one of those “old drivers” we all hated as kids???:oops:
Todd we are getting old, I complain everyday about how bad people drive now a days. The last few days I have felt like I have been having to strain my eyes and think I need to get my vision checked, I am hoping I'm not going to be the old overweight fat guy with glasses soon.

Reactions: Todd the Cleaner

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Todd we are getting old, I complain everyday about how bad people drive now a days. The last few days I have felt like I have been having to strain my eyes and think I need to get my vision checked, I am hoping I'm not going to be the old overweight fat guy with glasses soon.
I’m already there. I can’t see worth crap and I’m going to have to go in and get glasses before my next birthday when my drivers license expires. I know there is no way I would pass the vision test.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Well I’m off to day 2 of the dye class I’m taking. Here’s what I learned how to do yesterday.

3ECC4EF5-1622-4071-BF1A-12FEC1429482.jpeg
AD1598B8-A6EB-40C3-821F-64D803D23C4C.jpeg
2AB72BC7-FCBF-4A3B-8F90-1D6ABC7F246B.jpeg
CB9C3808-399B-44EB-BF63-68E624A5F8A7.jpeg

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I’m already there. I can’t see worth crap and I’m going to have to go in and get glasses before my next birthday when my drivers license expires. I know there is no way I would pass the vision test.
At least you still have your hair.

• Haha
Reactions: Todd the Cleaner

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Leave me out of this!

Two evil drivers, texting while driving been guilty also and you got old people driving around with little Yap yap dogs on their Laps!