Northstar sprayer, has anybody tried this for prespray | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Northstar sprayer, has anybody tried this for prespray

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
I've been looking for a better way to apply pre-spray other than my backpack sprayer. I'd really like something with some better pressure. I like the look of the penguin emporior 300 but it is 659 dollars and that seems a lil high for what it is. I've searched and searched for other sprayers, but none seem to exist. I ran across this on northern tool. Does anybody have any experience with this sprayer
Screenshot_20170116-230848.png

http://m.northerntool.com/products/shop~tools~product_200649549_200649549?hotline=false

Sent from my XT1254 using TMF Forums mobile app

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
It seems like something like that would add more work for you. Being a 16 gallon capacity, you'd have to run hose from it to where you are cleaning. I'd just go to an inline sprayer. I guess there are also battery powered sprayers that are like 2 gallon capacity that have a cart to make it easier to wheel around.

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
Yeah I'm not a fan of an inline sprayer myself. I felt that the consistently wasn't their. I think your right it might be a lil different to pack that thing around. But it had a lot of good things about it I liked. If it were only a little smaller.

Sent from my XT1254 using TMF Forums mobile app

Ken Raddon

Jul 22, 2010
UT
Real Name
Ken Raddon
Business Location
United States
When someone talks about the consistency of the inline sprayer I just tilt my head to one side and say "huh." What they lack in consistency (which is about 5% variation) they make it up in ease of use many times over. Nothing else stores more easily in the van. Nothing else can take the heat of heated prespray.