North Carolina | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

North Carolina

MD'z Floors & More

Apr 1, 2013
Real Name
Quintin Riley
Any cleaners on TMF located in NC??... Me, my wife & family are moving there 2016 & I want to know how the market is there for cc. Thanks in advance!!

longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
The winter months are brutal. The summer, spring and fall are warm and people go inside their shell when it gets cold here so it hurts the business for residential and even some commercial when it gets cold.

Cleanred

Sep 4, 2012
Raleigh is a great market. That is the the epicenter of the research and development for medical and agriculture. Plenty of high income families to market. It is also the home of Sunbelt USA who is a banner sponsor on the board. Ryan Scoggins is a good guy to talk to there with more questions.

longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
Winston is not bad. The economy here is rebounding from the decline of the textiles industry. Developing the medical technologies, aeronautical industries and some heavy equipment manufacturing. The economy just now beginning to get its footing again. I have been in biz 4 yrs. We have a lot of upside potential in North Carolina.

Tater

Jan 14, 2014
Real Name
Richard Whithers
I lived inCcharlotte for several years. Its the biggest City in NC by far, and growing Raleigh is State Capital and lots of government folks there.

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
The winter months are brutal. The summer, spring and fall are warm and people go inside their shell when it gets cold here so it hurts the business for residential and even some commercial when it gets cold.
Sounds like Toledo, Ohio !!

MD'z Floors & More

Apr 1, 2013
Real Name
Quintin Riley
I lived inCcharlotte for several years. Its the biggest City in NC by far, and growing Raleigh is State Capital and lots of government folks there.
I just found out I have some college friends & family in Charlotte, I may go there.

Cleanred

Sep 4, 2012
Those markets in the beach areas are brutal! Low splash and dash type stuff. You can make it on volume, but your gonna be running hard on the body.

MD'z Floors & More

Apr 1, 2013
Real Name
Quintin Riley
I'm coming! Just have to figure out a move date... But I'll be to visit Charlotte in March.

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
I had to chuckle about longkenn's comment that the winters there are "Brutal". I'm not making fun mind you because it's always what you are used to. But if North Carolina's winters are Brutal, than mine Catastrophic! Here in the Mid-Hudson Valley Region if New York, we have been living with below zero, arctic air for over two months and snow almost every day. THAT my friend is not only Brutal, but suck ass as well. Live with that and I can assure you that you could go to Raleigh in Jan & Feb and be comfortable in a tee shirt.

Reactions: Mike Habib