Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
BBF9198D-B410-4AA4-B173-A5A7686038C9.jpeg

You might be in trouble. I looked all over their website, the technical sheet, and the SDS and the only thing I could find was “Removal - N/A”.

I did notice on the SDS sheet the product is made using hydrochloric acid. You might get some hydrochloric acid and try it on one tile. Be real careful using the acid, make sure you use the proper protective gear.

Just a side note, I have seen hydrochloric acid eat microscopic holes in porcelain and ceramic tile which caused problems a month later. Use it on 1/2 of one tile to test it and see if you can see or feel any difference in the finish of the tile

randyg6224

Jan 1, 2011
Green Bay, WI
www.newsolidsurfacecleaning.com
Real Name
Randy Grygiel
Business Location
United States
My understanding of these products is to micro-etch the surface thus making them non-slip. There is nothing to remove, the surface of the tile has changed. Only solution is to cover entire surface if tiles with the non-slip product or buy them a new floor.

Reactions: floorclean

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Unfortunately, Randy has nailed it. The product is NOT topical (which is one reason they say don't use it in conjunction with sealers). It etches the surface of the tiles and causes a physical change in their surface during contact time. It's not a coating and thus cannot be "removed" once applied.