NO WONDER DERON GOT SUCH GOOD DRY TIMES!

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
Mytee Portable? Just bought one this weekend at a pawnshop, will take it to my local interlink supplier to bring up to par. One day I will be like the big boys on here and get the latest of everything that comes out, that still does the same job. Kinda of like the Iphone craze, where they come out with the new thing every year, I'm not much for bandwagons, LOL.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Mytee Portable? Just bought one this weekend at a pawnshop, will take it to my local interlink supplier to bring up to par. One day I will be like the big boys on here and get the latest of everything that comes out, that still does the same job. Kinda of like the Iphone craze, where they come out with the new thing every year, I'm not much for bandwagons, LOL.
Congratulations. What model did you get?

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
Bought it for $300 bucks, not sure of the model, 2 vac motor, 1 of the vac's does not work, guage says 600 psi, and the heater does work. I will get the vac fixed, new guage, and the whole machine looked over, I did not want the wand and hoses, they were not up to par, so I talked him down a little on the price from $399. Guage could be at 500 psi, hard to read, looks like water set in the guage. No biggie, will get a new one. I was looking to spend $1500 for a newby, but that's not happening. LOL.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Bought it for $300 bucks, not sure of the model, 2 vac motor, 1 of the vac's does not work, guage says 600 psi, and the heater does work. I will get the vac fixed, new guage, and the whole machine looked over, I did not want the wand and hoses, they were not up to par, so I talked him down a little on the price from $399. Guage could be at 500 psi, hard to read, looks like water set in the guage. No biggie, will get a new one. I was looking to spend $1500 for a newby, but that's not happening. LOL.
The gauge might be ok, it is suppose to be like that.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
The PSI gauge is supposed to have water in it, or at least what appears to be water. You should take pictures of your Mytee and post it here so we can find out what you have.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
We don't like spammers!! Feel free to use the blog section. You can use your hyperlinks there and be on first page in days. on here you will end up in a bashing by most.

Martin,
I need you to show me how to use this blog thing please.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
John: You really don't know the real JiMmY.

Vinnie,
Here is what I do know about Jimmy Ladig. He made a comment about the president being a Sambo. I told him that was wrong. He then proceeded to talk smack to me calling me a communist, I'm actually on the conservative side, then he X'd all posts.
So what is not the real Jimmy doing here?

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
John: He's busting balls.

So I'm arguing with a 13 year old little punk then? Seriously, how old is this guy? Because if he's older then 13, he has some serious issues.